After The Lock Down - What will you miss?

Anything you want to get off your chest / discuss
casuallyurs

Re: After The Lock Down - What will you miss?

Post by casuallyurs » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:55 am

LMAO.

Just tell them you want to roger the mrs sensless ... only becomes a problem if they ask where you keep the goldfish bowl for the keys.
Rascal

Post by Rascal » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:07 pm

BBDocM wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:39 pm
Quieter roads for sure (I won't miss the morons who treated the quiet roads like a racetrack though!)
That will be me then... There are plenty of idiots that drive slowly.

Unfortunately the roads are getting very busy again.

Some people have enjoyed the break from work but that really depends on your experience, for those that kept to the rules and were confined to a flat with children may have been driven mad.

We are not out of it yet...
There are no more Remainers or Leavers, we have all left!

A man that claims he has Bigheavyballs has child like hands - A LION does not need to tell you it's a LION
fredflintstone

Post by fredflintstone » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:16 pm

Not by a long shot!!
Tommyboy

Post by Tommyboy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:00 pm

Oxford Flyboy wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:43 pm
CPbare1 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:32 pm
Condominium wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:36 pm

Add friends of the wife to that or ‘couples’ as they’re often known. Had two excruciatingly boring nights last week with people Covid had kindly kept at bay through lockdown.
I wish there was some sort of etiquette to nicely tell people to eff off. I am OK giving them dinner and coffee and chat after but i dont want them hanging round till after midnight.
I find loudly breaking wind a few times works wonders... especially if I lift a cheek and grin widely while doing it!
This works every time, start drinking or pretending to be tipsy and get flirty and touchy with the female of the couple, you either end up with a not so boring night if your wife is game or they soon fuck off. Bonus if your wife gets the hump is free punting time the next day. Win Win.
But i am about to be divorced again so perhaps do not listen to me lol.
Tommyboy

Post by Tommyboy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:08 pm

BBDocM wrote:
Quieter roads for sure (I won't miss the morons who treated the quiet roads like a racetrack though!)

Think the main thing I'll miss is not having an excuse to visit certain family members lol
The only thing i will miss is the quieter roads, London to Exeter in a loaded Transit in 3 hours with a quick tea stall breakfast stop will never happen again in daylight hours. Keeping Stonehenge closed for ever might help though.
BBDocM

Post by BBDocM » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:14 am

Rascal wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:07 pm
BBDocM wrote:
That will be me then... There are plenty of idiots that drive slowly.

Unfortunately the roads are getting very busy again.

Some people have enjoyed the break from work but that really depends on your experience, for those that kept to the rules and were confined to a flat with children may have been driven mad.

We are not out of it yet...
Oh for sure. Slow driving is awful too - at least you don't hear the constant tyre screach or screaming engines though.

I think people forget that we're not out the woods yet, personally, I think we're going to be living in a very different world for the foreseeable
Oxford Flyboy

Post by Oxford Flyboy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:44 am

Yep the empty roads were great, and because of my job I was out just about every day. No long queues to get into Oxford, the toll bridge was unmanned so no queues there, and I could really boot it when the occasion was right. As a negative there were loads of mamils riding their bikes, which was a bloody nuisance, and they don't seem to have stopped now the roads are busy again.
Tommyboy

Post by Tommyboy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:17 am

Oxford Flyboy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:44 am
Yep the empty roads were great, and because of my job I was out just about every day. No long queues to get into Oxford, the toll bridge was unmanned so no queues there, and I could really boot it when the occasion was right. As a negative there were loads of mamils riding their bikes, which was a bloody nuisance, and they don't seem to have stopped now the roads are busy again.

Loads more cycling here in London, Uber are very busy early morning and evening rush, no one wants to use public transport if they do not have to.
Something else that is changing on July 1st i will miss, no parking restrictions, made a mockery of the reasons for bringing it in, there has been no parking problems without the Cpz. But of course the money was the real reason.
Cuntlover

Post by Cuntlover » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:19 am

Reduced carbon footprint.. the air feels so much fresher without as much pollution/dangerous fumes from the traffic.

Money saved.

I have not punted since March.. im loving all the money saved. I can use the money saved to buy the latest brand new big TVs for every room in the house, install an expensive home cinema, buy a brand new car, do up every room in the house, pay off mortgage quicker, treat myself to all the nice food every day.

Saving hundreds of pounds every month..over the long term its a lot of money.
CPbare1

Post by CPbare1 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:31 am

a job.

Return to “Banter”