Re: advertising but no number

Post by CPbare1 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:26 pm

Rush2112 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:21 pm
CPbare1 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:48 am
Rush2112 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:12 am

Quite right about WG`s having requirements about punters, age , race etc, it`s their right.
I`m mid 50`s so always tell them my age so they can refuse if they want, it`s understandable if she`s in her 20`s.
Doesn`t bother me, sooner get turned down than spend time and money with someone who feels uncomfortable and doesn`t really want to be there.
On the age difference point U make....
I started punting when I was 52. I have never had any problems seeing younger WG's. I think older blokes worry about this too much.

There was also a thread on another non BB board years ago not seeing girls younger than their kids. When I started i had a daughter who was 36. How was that supposed to work? Today I could possibly see a WG who is younger than my grand-daughter. So what?
A few months ago, a girl replied to my reverse bid - I had seen her before, she`s about 40 and she said for an £90, she`ll bring her mate so I said ok.
Well, they turned up and her mate was 18 ( a genuine 18 as it transpired ) and they were having fun with each other as well.
As near to a mother/daughter session as you could get.
never done that but did fuck a pair of twins. They both worked in same parlour in bearwood, brum (Elite?) so screwed one 1 saturday and went back to roger the other a week later.
Rush2112

Post by Rush2112 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:35 pm

CPbare1 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:26 pm
Rush2112 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:21 pm
CPbare1 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:48 am

I started punting when I was 52. I have never had any problems seeing younger WG's. I think older blokes worry about this too much.

There was also a thread on another non BB board years ago not seeing girls younger than their kids. When I started i had a daughter who was 36. How was that supposed to work? Today I could possibly see a WG who is younger than my grand-daughter. So what?
A few months ago, a girl replied to my reverse bid - I had seen her before, she`s about 40 and she said for an £90, she`ll bring her mate so I said ok.
Well, they turned up and her mate was 18 ( a genuine 18 as it transpired ) and they were having fun with each other as well.
As near to a mother/daughter session as you could get.
never done that but did fuck a pair of twins. They both worked in same parlour in bearwood, brum (Elite?) so screwed one 1 saturday and went back to roger the other a week later.
A while back on AW Manchester area, there were 2 pairs of sisters offering 3 sums ( obviously didn`t play with each other ) so naturally, I did the lot of them.

I love M/F couples ( i`m straight ) but I think it`s horny as hell banging some blokes missus while he`s watching.

A few months ago, I booked a M/F couple and we went 50/50 on another girl ( a regular ) for a 4 sum swap session.
rugmuncher

Post by rugmuncher » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:56 pm

[/quote]

Quite right about WG`s having requirements about punters, age , race etc, it`s their right.
I`m mid 50`s so always tell them my age so they can refuse if they want, it`s understandable if she`s in her 20`s.
Doesn`t bother me, sooner get turned down than spend time and money with someone who feels uncomfortable and doesn`t really want to be there.
[/quote]

[/quote]
The age issue is a personal choice made by punters and working girls alike. I tend to chose women in their 30's and older but I have been with younger women.
One of the contributors to this thread spoke of a mother combo and another of a WG who brought her 18yr old friend along. Whatever floats your boat.
I don't know of any genuine mother and daughter that will do a full on 3 some session. I have had a mother and daughter separately they worked at the same parlour but never on the same shift. Both were squirters and loved RO. The mom had a mouth like a dyson I emptied my balls into her mouth regularly!
Didn't find out they were mom & daughter for ages. The daughter "retired" the mom moved to another parlour and I continued seeing her. One day we were having a half time breather mid-punt and were talking about the place she used to work and I mentioned having a couple of enjoyable meets with xxxxx.
She burst out laughing and said "I ought to give you a keeping it in the damily lapel badge. That's my daughter"
I thought she was joking till she got out her phone and showed me photos of the two of them with her granddaughter! Had I seen them together on the same shift I would have realised.
The same place had two sisters working different shifts
too!
CPbare1

Post by CPbare1 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:11 pm

rugmuncher wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:56 pm
...The same place had two sisters working different shifts
too!
I saw 2 twins at Elite in Bearwood. a week apart. Lovely.
BBDocM

Post by BBDocM » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:45 am

I've never really been much of a talker on the phone to be honest so it's never been something that's put me off. If I've not received a response from an email or booking request, simply move on.

Return to “Adultwork”