Anyone interested in being made to look rich?

Also known as SA
Older

Anyone interested in being made to look rich?

Post by Older » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:43 pm

There is one pic that you must take and all the girls will think you're rich.

Girls thinking you're rich means you can get away with more. Get more attention and you're message to reply ratio will skyrocket, get freebies, get the more normal women, i.e lawyers, doctors ect. Sometimes you can even fuck hookers for free.

Only looking to keep these sorts of pics down to a minimum so I don't want everyone taking them. I think I'm one of the few that has these sorts of pic on the profile.

It would be saturated so yeah.

You must be able to come to somewhere in berkshire to take these sorts of pics.

Basically I have to rent out something which does cost even for an hour. Its usually only available on weekends.

So if you're interested then I can help you for a fee.
ndrw1962

Re: Anyone interested in being made to look rich?

Post by ndrw1962 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:17 pm

Older wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:43 pm

Girls thinking you're rich means you can get away with more. Get more attention and you're message to reply ratio will skyrocket, get freebies, get the more normal women, i.e lawyers, doctors ect. Sometimes you can even fuck hookers for free.

Only looking to keep these sorts of pics down to a minimum so I don't want everyone taking them. I think I'm one of the few that has these sorts of pic on the profile.

Basically I have to rent out something which does cost even for an hour. Its usually only available on weekends.

Just picked myself off the floor laughing at this total pile of shit. I reckon you mean you are going to rent a flash car, but you fail to realise you sad fucker that using pictures posing next to one is only going to attract the type of girls with the inflated sense of what they are worth. If they think you are rich, they are not going to agree to £150 are they? I get plenty in that ball park without making myself out as wealthy, even though I am well off. I deliberately downplay that side and it works a treat for me with attractive 20 somethings.
Oh, one other thing, most are are not hookers either.
scottinyork

Post by scottinyork » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Older wrote:

Still in here spouting the bullshit then? I thought the schools had gone back now?
Older

Post by Older » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:35 pm

ndrw1962 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:17 pm
Older wrote:

Just picked myself off the floor laughing at this total pile of shit. I reckon you mean you are going to rent a flash car, but you fail to realise you sad fucker that using pictures posing next to one is only going to attract the type of girls with the inflated sense of what they are worth. If they think you are rich, they are not going to agree to £150 are they? I get plenty in that ball park without making myself out as wealthy, even though I am well off. I deliberately downplay that side and it works a treat for me with attractive 20 somethings.
Oh, one other thing, most are are not hookers either.
You can rent a flash car from anywhere. Why would I say berkshire if it was a car. Berkshire is the only place in the UK that you can take pics to make you look like a millionaire. I live in London and wouldn't go berkshire to rent a car.
YorkshireBear

Post by YorkshireBear » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:40 pm

I don’t try to look rich as then the girls will expect more money. I’m upfront with them & tell them I’m a normal guy. I never pay more than £150 unless the girl is an absolute stunner & I’ve had a few freebies.
Oxford Flyboy

Post by Oxford Flyboy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:44 pm

Jeez, this fuckwit is deluded if he thinks anyone is going to fall for his pile of shit!
ndrw1962

Post by ndrw1962 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Oxford Flyboy wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:44 pm
Jeez, this fuckwit is deluded if he thinks anyone is going to fall for his pile of shit!
Read his posts. He is a fantasist and fuckwit rolled into one.
analgaper

Post by analgaper » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:57 pm

Older wrote:

Fuck off prick!
enimsiannayad

Post by enimsiannayad » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:00 am

Oh my days! Did i just read what i just read!?😂
Cuntlover

Post by Cuntlover » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:30 pm

ita no good pretending to look rich if one cannot splash the cash and needs to negotiates prices. the girl will soon find out it's a tight bastard who looks at prices on the menu ans takes the 50p change.

Return to “Seeking Arrangement Girls”