Spunky-Girl

Discuss and review Manchester & North West based bareback escorts
Rate this Escort
Post Reply
Spunky-girl
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:18 am

Spunky-Girl

Post by Spunky-girl » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am

Hi its Sasha
been a member for a long time and mostly enjoy your comments. xx

I am cumming to Manchester to see if it has some cum for my pussy.

Friday 17th January.

will be repeated if successful.

:D :D :D :D :D :evil:
purrcy1308
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:00 pm

Re: Spunky-Girl

Post by purrcy1308 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:07 am

Spunky-girl wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am
Hi its Sasha
been a member for a long time and mostly enjoy your comments. xx

I am cumming to Manchester to see if it has some cum for my pussy.

Friday 17th January.

will be repeated if successful.

:D :D :D :D :D :evil:
Do you have a profile? x
User avatar
Oxford Flyboy
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:16 am
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 363 times

Re: Spunky-Girl

Post by Oxford Flyboy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:24 pm

purrcy1308 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:07 am
Spunky-girl wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am
Hi its Sasha
been a member for a long time and mostly enjoy your comments. xx

I am cumming to Manchester to see if it has some cum for my pussy.

Friday 17th January.

will be repeated if successful.

:D :D :D :D :D :evil:
Do you have a profile? x
She's one of the LondonSexParty girls:

https://www.adultwork.com/691194
Spunky-girl
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:18 am

Re: Spunky-Girl

Post by Spunky-girl » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:46 pm

scottinyork
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:22 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Spunky-Girl

Post by scottinyork » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:48 pm

Spunky-girl wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am
Hi its Sasha
been a member for a long time and mostly enjoy your comments. xx

I am cumming to Manchester to see if it has some cum for my pussy.

Friday 17th January.

will be repeated if successful.

:D :D :D :D :D :evil:
You should come over this side of the Pennines. Yorkshire spunk > Lancashire spunk! :lol:
YorkshireBB
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Spunky-Girl

Post by YorkshireBB » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 pm

What's the evening bb party you've advertised ?
Spunky-girl
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:18 am

Re: Spunky-Girl

Post by Spunky-girl » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:40 am

Sorry evening party fully booked this month
I’ll be back again soon

Xx
goldfinger
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:20 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Spunky-Girl

Post by goldfinger » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:14 am

Spunky-girl wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:40 am
Sorry evening party fully booked this month
I’ll be back again soon

Xx
How did the party go ?
Rate this Escort
Post Reply

Return to “Manchester & North West Escorts”