Muslim

Discuss and review Manchester & North West based bareback escorts
Rate this Escort
Post Reply
trev9755
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:00 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Muslim

Post by trev9755 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:35 am

MassageMan wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:35 am
CPbare1 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:17 pm
be very careful. if anyone finds out what she is doing they are likely to inflict terrible retribution on her. and on any punter they find her with.
I am sure we have all heard about the acid attacks on muslim women.
You've been reading the Daily Mail too much! Lots of British born Muslim girls are complete sluts and sleeping around. Lots of videos of them on the porn sites also. You only have to go in and search for "British Paki" and you will find lots of them.
Are there any in UK towns? If you know of any can you share please?
Trev
User avatar
Oxford Flyboy
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:16 am
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 363 times

Re: Muslim

Post by Oxford Flyboy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:56 am

Are you actually looking for Muslims specifically, because Islam is a religion and not a race, so you are likely to find people of all races who are Muslims. Indonesians, Filipinas, Thais, Eastern Europeans all have large numbers of Muslim believers amongst their people. When I was in Cebu City back in the eighties nearly all the Thai girls there were Muslims.

Here's one for you...

https://www.adultwork.com/5581519
CPbare1
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:51 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 90 times

Re: Muslim

Post by CPbare1 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:14 pm

MassageMan wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:35 am
CPbare1 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:17 pm
be very careful. if anyone finds out what she is doing they are likely to inflict terrible retribution on her. and on any punter they find her with.
I am sure we have all heard about the acid attacks on muslim women.
You've been reading the Daily Mail too much! Lots of British born Muslim girls are complete sluts and sleeping around. Lots of videos of them on the porn sites also. You only have to go in and search for "British Paki" and you will find lots of them.
doesnt mean its not dangerous.
MassageMan
Posts: 1280
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Muslim

Post by MassageMan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:45 pm

CPbare1 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:14 pm
MassageMan wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:35 am
CPbare1 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:17 pm
be very careful. if anyone finds out what she is doing they are likely to inflict terrible retribution on her. and on any punter they find her with.
I am sure we have all heard about the acid attacks on muslim women.
You've been reading the Daily Mail too much! Lots of British born Muslim girls are complete sluts and sleeping around. Lots of videos of them on the porn sites also. You only have to go in and search for "British Paki" and you will find lots of them.
doesnt mean its not dangerous.
So is fucking my mate's sister but I've.......nevermind :lol:
trev9755
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:00 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Muslim

Post by trev9755 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:50 am

Oxford Flyboy wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:56 am
Are you actually looking for Muslims specifically, because Islam is a religion and not a race, so you are likely to find people of all races who are Muslims. Indonesians, Filipinas, Thais, Eastern Europeans all have large numbers of Muslim believers amongst their people. When I was in Cebu City back in the eighties nearly all the Thai girls there were Muslims.

Here's one for you...

https://www.adultwork.com/5581519
Mainly pakistani or East Asian race
Trev
Cuntlover
Posts: 937
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:18 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Muslim

Post by Cuntlover » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:15 pm

east asia is a huge area and includes a lot of races, mongolia, japan, hong kong, korea, taiwan, east china, macau.etc..
Rate this Escort
Post Reply

Return to “Manchester & North West Escorts”