Girls who refuse more?

Also known as SA
carneyman

Girls who refuse more?

Post by carneyman » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 am

What you do make of girls on SA who ask for £150 for a meeting who then, when you say you would certainly offer more for a 3hr meeting, refuse and say they wouldn't want more. And say they don't wish to take public transport (for some unspecified personal reason) and want £20 beforehand to cover petrol costs?

An extract from the end of our WhatsApp conversation:

Her: I charge £150 per meet xxxx
Me: For three hours? A girl should value her time more than that. Have you had a sugardaddy before?
Her: I just do it per meet and yes 1 xx
Me: Well, I would give you a bit more than that.
Her: You don't have to xxx
Me: That's a curious response I wasn't expecting.
Her: What do you mean xxx
Me: I mean, you turned down a higher allowance, because I want to reward my sugarbaby for looking after me perfectly
Her: Because I don't want it to seem like I'm taking the mick, why should I charge you more must because you're offering it x
Me: hmm. Anyway, are you sure driving is a good option given you're south of London?
Her: Yes I feel much safer driving myself xxx

Then followed more conversation about £20 upfront for petrol, and me saying it's a general rule not to, and offering her £250 for four hours instead, which she replied by saying she's only asking for £150 and £20 upfront to get to me.
bigdaz01

Re: Girls who refuse more?

Post by bigdaz01 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:33 am

i would say they have no intention of meeting and just want to scam you for a few quid.
scottinyork

Post by scottinyork » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:53 am

Indeed, you will see neither the girl nor the £20 ever again.
carneyman

Post by carneyman » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:06 am

Yep, it's bonkers, isn't it? Here is her last message which I haven't replied to yet....

Her: I understand that but I don't use public transport and I'm only asking for 150 and 20 beforehand to get to you, if I was going to Rip you off it would defo be for more but I have no reason to as I'm not like that , I'm just a genuine girl , it don't have to be by bank transfer it can be by cashapp xxx
Slimshady75

Post by Slimshady75 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:28 am

Like the others say. Likely a scam. She may have had transport issues in the past. You should reply that it is not environmentally concious though. And Cities in the future may be pedestrianianised and that the only to get around will be the underground.
Slimshady75

Post by Slimshady75 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:52 am

Carneyman. Also most female profiles in London state they will only see guys based in London. Unless arranging a meet coinciding with work or another event I would also adopt this approach too.

From conversations if they regularly travel there how do they usually afford it? If they were working there they wouldn't ask an employer in advance. Any one in London should not be asking for expenses simple.

I was chatting to a Waitress South East of London who asked for an advance too withdraw att the train station cash point as she hadn't got paid. Her brother had her Oyster as well. I couldn't buy her a train ticket. She asked for an Uber which was twice the price.
Even if genuine I decided it was too much hassle and knocked it ob the head
insatiable04

Post by insatiable04 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:11 am

If a girl asks for up front payment for transport, offer to book her uber instead. If she refuses uber then she's definitely a scammer.
creampielover

Post by creampielover » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:26 am

insatiable04 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:11 am
If a girl asks for up front payment for transport, offer to book her uber instead. If she refuses uber then she's definitely a scammer.
I always offer an uber in locations that have them, if a girl refuses an uber and wants upfront cash its time to move on tot he next target
Slimshady75

Post by Slimshady75 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:07 pm

insatiable04 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:11 am
So in my case I offered my own Uber she wanted to use her own account as reluctant to divilulge her address or even a close by pick up point. Cost was £60-80.
So if they quote genuinely quote £150 it may be initially appealing. More than that it becomes more straightforward just to book a hotel in London.

I think they know this is a good snagging price point either from conversations with SDs online or from forums.

TGTBT in my opinion for central London.
ndrw1962

Post by ndrw1962 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:47 pm

All the signs are that this is a scam. By accepting a relatively small sum and refusing your offer of more she is making out that she is being reasonable but it’s easy for her to do this as she has no intention of meeting you. She is only after the £20 and hoping your small brain kicks in.

Return to “Seeking Arrangement Girls”