How obvious is a broken condom?

The original bareback punter forum
Rodeo14

Re: How obvious is a broken condom?

Post by Rodeo14 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:42 am

Hey, it’s not a BB establishment. Lube’s volume is something like your toothpaste.

She didn’t look surprise or angry, just asked to change as I’ve gone flaccid. Upon reflecting and getting feedback, I may have really overreacted and overthink this.

Want to stress that the condom was still in one piece.
CPbare1

Post by CPbare1 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:44 am

Rodeo14 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:42 am
Hey, it’s not a BB establishment. Lube’s volume is something like your toothpaste.

She didn’t look surprise or angry, just asked to change as I’ve gone flaccid. Upon reflecting and getting feedback, I may have really overreacted and overthink this.

Want to stress that the condom was still in one piece.
Mate. sit happens. get checked if you are nervy. Then move on.

cant cope with crap happening? maybe this isnt the right hobby for you.
sambrom

Post by sambrom » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 pm

its happened to me quite a few times, all time have been simular. first time was with a welsh woman who worked in east london. I use to see her as she allowed fisting and i was into it at the time. Sex was really getting a little boring then i seemed to snag on something, i was thinking about faking it as i wasnt going to get over the line then suddely everything got wet and slippery, the snag disapeared and in a few thrusts i was on course to fill her pussy. In short you know something is different even if you dont kniw forst time what.

Im going to ask a difficult question, op, why are you here? this is a bb forum and yoy are worried that maybe the condom broke and maybe you spent a few seconds bb... thus dosent strike me as the place for you.
Rodeo14

Post by Rodeo14 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:08 am

CPbare1 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:44 am

Mate. sit happens. get checked if you are nervy. Then move on.

cant cope with crap happening? maybe this isnt the right hobby for you.
Thanks for your feedback. I am not in this thing, it was a one time thing and clearly i cannot cope with the anxiety. I will get tested the moment I can.
sambrom wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 pm
In short you know something is different even if you dont kniw forst time what.

Im going to ask a difficult question, op, why are you here? this is a bb forum and yoy are worried that maybe the condom broke and maybe you spent a few seconds bb... thus dosent strike me as the place for you.
I was directed to try asking here from another forum. I know this is not the right place but thought of trying to get more feedback.

My “change of sensation” is I was going limp; that I felt.
Chevette

Post by Chevette » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:11 am

Get tested at + 2 weeks and + 5 weeks

Return to “Barepunting.info”