This forum, discuss ideas, problems etc
Slipway

Re: Does this website have a future?

Post by Slipway » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:39 pm

MassageMan wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:11 pm
SteveNE512 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:52 pm
Was Hammerman the guy that admitted he’d made everything up as some kind of weird ‘experiment’ or something along those lines?

When I joined BZ (only posted around 10 times and nothing of substance I’ll admit) it was at the tail end
That's him. What a weird thing for a person to do. Why did he invest so much time in something like that :?
Yes , very bizarre. Who knows what kicks he got out of it, and do wonder if he’s still posting under another name
Baff

Post by Baff » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:10 am

That's what we're going to do. Charge a small annual fee to be a VIP member which will allow access to the private messaging system and a VIP area.
The fee will be payable by Paysafecard and/or a PO BOX address.
It will be officially announced soon.
Axminster
[/quote]
Why i won't be paying

I've never used paysafecard & i'm not going to piss about with it now. Not going to piss about with po box numbers either.
I've got very little out of pm service. I've passed on a few crackers here & there (no subjectivity about it, they've been the best out there. Don't bother pm-ing me as all the ladies have moved on) but the number i've received that i've really enjoyed is zero. Most were sent with well intentions but vast majority have been dogs, the others so so, so i won't be crying over missing out.

"something needs to change that incentivises real contribution and good sharing, that doesn't give time wasters a free wide or platofrm to piss the rest of us off."

See above paragraph.
Baff

Post by Baff » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:38 am

What i have found useful, despite a bit if bickering & trolling is the open forum. Who to avoid & lots of recommendations of aw/vivastreet wgs, rose & alex & others. Splitting the membership of THIS forum will be a disaster.
snowmichael

Post by snowmichael » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:50 pm

wankstain9 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:14 pm
alanhants wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:12 pm
Axminster wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:31 pm
That's what we're going to do. Charge a small annual fee to be a VIP member which will allow access to the private messaging system and a VIP area.
The fee will be payable by Paysafecard and/or a PO BOX address.
Any hints on what the VIP area is actually going to contain?
I guess masterbeds. This in an attempt by Ax to get masterbeds in a room on his own.
Unfair!
Surely punter1 deserves to be in there with him
OngoingKarma69

Post by OngoingKarma69 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Why not use advertising???

Discreet, but there, and by clicking on the adverts helps pay for the upkeep of the site??

For those who are prepared to pay, then the adverts will be removed??

Your thoughts please gentlemen....
Chris
DonnieDarko

Post by DonnieDarko » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Adverts are no good. Most of us on here probably use ad-blockers already on our laptops, phones, however else we access the site. That's not going to change.

Last thing anyone on here needs is to suddenly get a loud "Come to Anne Summers for your naughty desires" advert blaring out because they forgot to mute their phone or something.
wankstain9

Post by wankstain9 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:07 pm

DonnieDarko wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:01 pm
Adverts are no good. Most of us on here probably use ad-blockers already on our laptops, phones, however else we access the site. That's not going to change.

Last thing anyone on here needs is to suddenly get a loud "Come to Anne Summers for your naughty desires" advert blaring out because they forgot to mute their phone or something.
Does she have an AW profile?
insatiable04

Post by insatiable04 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 pm

wankstain9 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:07 pm
DonnieDarko wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Does she have an AW profile?
No AW profile, but she has her own web site.

https://www.annsummers.com
CumKing69

Post by CumKing69 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:28 am

MasterBeds wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:58 pm
Bigheavyballs wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:28 pm
Any membership fee will kill the place.
I’m in absolute endorsement of a membership fee, if it results in sifting out the utter filth that we are bombarded with on here. Indeed, I would even strongly suggest that the membership fee should be even raised a lot higher, up to £30 or even £50. Personally, I would even pay higher for true authenticity. That would certainly ensure that the authentic punters on here, few as they are, would sign up and that we would not be hassled by the trolls, wanabees and the such like. Having such a narrow community with excellent quality of intelligence would be the perfect environment, in which the genuine ones of us could thrive, without having to deal with the baggage of those doubters, one-liners and fantasists, who sprout unrealistic encounters. Plus, for the money invested in the membership, I would hope that the moderation of the forum would sift out those unethical and immoral ones. For me personally, I would even be willing to pay a lot higher membership fee if I could be guaranteed to avoid and not have to encounter those, who add absolutely no value to this community. For me, that would even mean paying £200 or more a year if I could ensure that.

For sure, the system would certainly save me a great deal of time not having to scroll through the amount of crap that is currently being posted. What a true goldmine it could be, if the realistic authentic posters could be isolated on an elite forum. Those, who have joined, would certainly have a certain degree of intent and honesty about them. Naturally, their street credibility would still have to be established, but at least, the vast amount of pithy posters would be hugely reduced, making that endeavour of extracting the driftwood so much easier.

If identity security can be secured, then, my vote is to fully back Admin and pursue the excellent concept of membership subscription.
If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was satire.
Uncovad

Post by Uncovad » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:56 am

CumKing69 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:28 am
MasterBeds wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:58 pm
Bigheavyballs wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:28 pm
Any membership fee will kill the place.
I’m in absolute endorsement of a membership fee, if it results in sifting out the utter filth that we are bombarded with on here. Indeed, I would even strongly suggest that the membership fee should be even raised a lot higher, up to £30 or even £50. Personally, I would even pay higher for true authenticity. That would certainly ensure that the authentic punters on here, few as they are, would sign up and that we would not be hassled by the trolls, wanabees and the such like. Having such a narrow community with excellent quality of intelligence would be the perfect environment, in which the genuine ones of us could thrive, without having to deal with the baggage of those doubters, one-liners and fantasists, who sprout unrealistic encounters. Plus, for the money invested in the membership, I would hope that the moderation of the forum would sift out those unethical and immoral ones. For me personally, I would even be willing to pay a lot higher membership fee if I could be guaranteed to avoid and not have to encounter those, who add absolutely no value to this community. For me, that would even mean paying £200 or more a year if I could ensure that.

For sure, the system would certainly save me a great deal of time not having to scroll through the amount of crap that is currently being posted. What a true goldmine it could be, if the realistic authentic posters could be isolated on an elite forum. Those, who have joined, would certainly have a certain degree of intent and honesty about them. Naturally, their street credibility would still have to be established, but at least, the vast amount of pithy posters would be hugely reduced, making that endeavour of extracting the driftwood so much easier.

If identity security can be secured, then, my vote is to fully back Admin and pursue the excellent concept of membership subscription.
If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was satire.
I don't think it can be entirely serious. If the sub. rate was £200.00 p.a and I posted four times a week for a year, every post would have cost me roughly £1.00. Not a chance of my paying that.
Personally, I think all this site needs is a more pro-active moderator (which I think, in practice means a "deputy moderator" as the current one clearly has his hands full), and a more ruthless banning policy. There is far too much spamming by pimps who keep posting the same thing over and over again, and some of the petty squabbles deserve to be "punished", perhaps by a temporary ban.

Return to “Barepunting.net”