Rio Lee - Fancy a Laugh?

Discuss and review East Anglia based bareback escorts
Rate this Escort
Post Reply
Hertsbare
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:53 pm

Re: Rio Lee - Fancy a Laugh?

Post by Hertsbare » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:50 am

Yes her twitter posts are very strange. I wonder who this Naill is that she keeps talking about :?:
SteveNE512
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:17 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Rio Lee - Fancy a Laugh?

Post by SteveNE512 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:54 pm

Going by the tweets she reckons London is the only place that a pornstar escort can make money?

I think a pornstar in a place like Wellingborough or wherever she said is more accessible for punters and - whilst charging less - when rents etc are taken into account she’d probably have more money for coke, vodka or whatever her vice is
mysecrethobby
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:47 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Rio Lee - Fancy a Laugh?

Post by mysecrethobby » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:14 pm

I was just looking at her twitter page. She is either incredibly angry or she's losing the plot upstairs. All her tweets are as if she is talking to herself, out loud.

I've read plenty about her back in the day being complete filth and a total sexpot. The game must have caught up with her now.
BareWithMe
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:01 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Rio Lee - Fancy a Laugh?

Post by BareWithMe » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:23 am

mysecrethobby wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:14 pm
I was just looking at her twitter page. She is either incredibly angry or she's losing the plot upstairs. All her tweets are as if she is talking to herself, out loud.

I've read plenty about her back in the day being complete filth and a total sexpot. The game must have caught up with her now.
That’s what untreated syphilis and AIDS does to you... :lol: :D
TimeScale
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Rio Lee - Fancy a Laugh?

Post by TimeScale » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:20 am

BareWithMe wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:23 am
mysecrethobby wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:14 pm
That’s what untreated syphilis and AIDS does to you... :lol: :D
Not even remotely funny
More like what dealing with fuckwits every day does to you
TimeScale
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Rio Lee - Fancy a Laugh?

Post by TimeScale » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:15 pm

I met this lady circa 03ish when she appeared on the scene working at parties. She was a nice looking girl with a cracking body who was bang up for it. If the price was more realistic I'd be in there like the flash
kips
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:08 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rio Lee - Fancy a Laugh?

Post by kips » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:08 pm

TimeScale wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:15 pm
I met this lady circa 03ish when she appeared on the scene working at parties. She was a nice looking girl with a cracking body who was bang up for it. If the price was more realistic I'd be in there like the flash
Really? I saw her in about 08 and she was one of the worst punts I've ever had - over priced and certainly with that porn star "believing their own publicity" attitude. I'd have to think twice if she was giving it away for free.........
2019air
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:55 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Rio Lee - Fancy a Laugh?

Post by 2019air » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:58 pm

Bigheavyballs
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Rio Lee - Fancy a Laugh?

Post by Bigheavyballs » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:21 pm

2019air wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:58 pm
Now back on AW

https://www.adultwork.com/5464880
Age 27 :lol:
Rate this Escort
Post Reply

Return to “East Anglia Escorts”