Its a job. Have some respect.

Discuss and review North East England based bareback escorts
Rate this Escort
Post Reply
Condominium
Posts: 801
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:26 am
Has thanked: 301 times
Been thanked: 300 times

Re: Its a job. Have some respect.

Post by Condominium » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:29 pm

TheTerminator wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:06 pm
DoggieStyleFucker wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:47 pm
Billyfullsac wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:41 pm
Go get the help you obviously need.....
Says a punter off a barebacking forum, I expected insults, so dont worry about it.

These posts just need deleting end of
Cunt.
Drunk again Kathryn?
User avatar
Rascal
Posts: 676
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm
Has thanked: 295 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Its a job. Have some respect.

Post by Rascal » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Looks like she has added bareback - https://www.adultwork.com/5032287
There are no more Remainers or Leavers, we have all left!

A man that claims he has Bigheavyballs has child like hands - A LION does not need to tell you it's a LION
TheTerminator

Re: Its a job. Have some respect.

Post by TheTerminator » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:56 pm

Rascal wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:37 pm
Looks like she has added bareback - https://www.adultwork.com/5032287
Wrong escort.. this is her.. https://www.adultwork.com/5333804
Rampant Rabbit
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Its a job. Have some respect.

Post by Rampant Rabbit » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:10 pm

TheTerminator wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:56 pm
Rascal wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:37 pm
Looks like she has added bareback - https://www.adultwork.com/5032287
Wrong escort.. this is her.. https://www.adultwork.com/5333804
Did not read the whole thread, but I know we've had a number of conversations about people acting up, saying they treat the women with total disrespect and the majority of us telling them just STFU.
We should also remember that when people are anonymous they feel they can say things online they would never say or do in real life.

And to the original poster - enjoy what you are doing and take care.
bblover66

Re: Its a job. Have some respect.

Post by bblover66 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:24 pm

Yawn, people need to learn to let things go
TheTerminator

Re: Its a job. Have some respect.

Post by TheTerminator » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:42 am

bblover66 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:24 pm
Yawn, people need to learn to let things go
Welcome back.
Rob2020
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 11:45 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Its a job. Have some respect.

Post by Rob2020 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Is she working? Her profile says so but no reply to messages
User avatar
Rascal
Posts: 676
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm
Has thanked: 295 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Its a job. Have some respect.

Post by Rascal » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:54 am

Rampant Rabbit wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:10 pm
TheTerminator wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:56 pm
Rascal wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:37 pm
Looks like she has added bareback - https://www.adultwork.com/5032287
Wrong escort.. this is her.. https://www.adultwork.com/5333804
Did not read the whole thread, but I know we've had a number of conversations about people acting up, saying they treat the women with total disrespect and the majority of us telling them just STFU.
We should also remember that when people are anonymous they feel they can say things online they would never say or do in real life.
I am not sure how what you wrote relates to the two messages you quoted?
There are no more Remainers or Leavers, we have all left!

A man that claims he has Bigheavyballs has child like hands - A LION does not need to tell you it's a LION
cain9
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 11:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Its a job. Have some respect.

Post by cain9 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:33 pm

Rob2020 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:53 pm
Is she working? Her profile says so but no reply to messages
Replied to me
Rate this Escort
Post Reply

Return to “North East England Escorts”