Viva Street

The original bareback punter forum
Galland

Re: Viva Street

Post by Galland » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:34 pm

I have now tried 3 different browsers and I get the same result each time. The number flashes up for a split second before I get a message that the page is not understood. If I try on my mobile it works fine. Its just a shit site to navigate on a mobile.
bbbuck

Post by bbbuck » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:56 pm

It's a shit site full stop. It's got bugs on browsers and mobile.

It's also got the most ridiculous search criteria in that they have decided to use parish names and boundaries as there method of location search this means that to search NW10 in London I have to do 11 searches. It was poorly designed in the first place and has had no development since day one, pretty much like Craigslist.
CPbare1

Post by CPbare1 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:50 pm

viva search is way worse than adultwanks
dunno how much girls pay to advertise but I hope it isnt much
Cuntlover

Post by Cuntlover » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:50 pm

DonnieDarko wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:48 pm
Or just look for the likely girls, and ask them outright. The worst is they won't answer you, so never ask it as your first question;-

Me: Hi there, you look very sexy, are you still working today?
Her: Yes
Me: What's your address please?
Her: such-and-such
Me: Do you offer bareback and finish inside?
Her: Yes (or No) (or silence)

At least I know she's awake and I can decide whether she's blanked me based on how long I wait for the other replies...
even if someone answers 'yes' you never know who is answering or if they know what bareback means, and more often than not, it's b & s or the girl has no idea that the pimp answered 'yes'

Moreover if the girl doesnt speak much english then its highly likely she didn't write the advert or agreed to everything the pimp/maid promises on the phone.
CPbare1

Post by CPbare1 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:05 pm

Cuntlover wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:50 pm
DonnieDarko wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:48 pm
Or just look for the likely girls, and ask them outright. The worst is they won't answer you, so never ask it as your first question;-

Me: Hi there, you look very sexy, are you still working today?
Her: Yes
Me: What's your address please?
Her: such-and-such
Me: Do you offer bareback and finish inside?
Her: Yes (or No) (or silence)

At least I know she's awake and I can decide whether she's blanked me based on how long I wait for the other replies...
even if someone answers 'yes' you never know who is answering or if they know what bareback means, and more often than not, it's b & s or the girl has no idea that the pimp answered 'yes'

Moreover if the girl doesnt speak much english then its highly likely she didn't write the advert or agreed to everything the pimp/maid promises on the phone.
I think many with poor english think 'bareback' means 'oral no condom'. The fact adultwork has 2 'likes for 'bareback' and 'unprotected sex' will confuse them more. (Why does AW have 2 categories that mean the same?)

and of course many pimps will just tick everything
AceRimmer

Post by AceRimmer » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:52 pm

CPbare1 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:05 pm
I think many with poor english think 'bareback' means 'oral no condom'. The fact adultwork has 2 'likes for 'bareback' and 'unprotected sex' will confuse them more. (Why does AW have 2 categories that mean the same?)

and of course many pimps will just tick everything
Or some services as "at discretion" but others (including BB) not. Surely everything is at discretion.

I regret the day AW removed hardsports as an option, not because I wanted it (ewww!!), but it made filtering out the ones who blindly ticked everything easier.

Return to “Barepunting.info”