Dubai - UAE

Countries not covered by the above
mre30

Dubai - UAE

Post by mre30 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:46 am

Has anyone had a BB experience here? Anyone is particular??
Spunky

Re: Dubai - UAE

Post by Spunky » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Abu Dhabi I shagged LOTS or girls I picked up at night clubs, all WG’s and all bare, except one Chinese girl I had to wait until the second meet to go bare.

Dubai I only stayed over once, barebacked a black girl but no CIP. Anything can be had for a price.
Traderrr

Post by Traderrr » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:53 am

Girls used to come from North Africa to Dubai in the 80's to 90's and BB was the norm. Now girls come from all over and it's a little harder to get BB but if you are not too choosy then as the night wears on girls get desperate and tend to agree to most things. There are also some very seedy brothels which are mainly Indian and Chinese girls (standard 4 to 5) and BB is almost expected in them. I was there last year setting up a business in the free zone so got to explore.
Manusmanus

Post by Manusmanus » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:24 am

Traderrr wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:53 am
Girls used to come from North Africa to Dubai in the 80's to 90's and BB was the norm. Now girls come from all over and it's a little harder to get BB but if you are not too choosy then as the night wears on girls get desperate and tend to agree to most things. There are also some very seedy brothels which are mainly Indian and Chinese girls (standard 4 to 5) and BB is almost expected in them. I was there last year setting up a business in the free zone so got to explore.
What’s the going rate?
Traderrr

Post by Traderrr » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:26 am

Manusmanus wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:24 am
Traderrr wrote:
What’s the going rate?
In the brothels was about £30 for a quick BB fuck but low quality (not a problem for me) - in the bars depends on who and what time of night. The later the cheaper. I have paid as low as £50 but as high £200 for a stunning Eritrean girl who was submissive and did anything I wanted and stayed 2 hours.
Sickfreak

Post by Sickfreak » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:57 pm

Traderrr wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:26 am
Manusmanus wrote:
Traderrr wrote:
What’s the going rate?
In the brothels was about £30 for a quick BB fuck but low quality (not a problem for me) - in the bars depends on who and what time of night. The later the cheaper. I have paid as low as £50 but as high £200 for a stunning Eritrean girl who was submissive and did anything I wanted and stayed 2 hours.
Sounds like you had fun, could you tell us which clubs you picked up the girls please.
Traderrr

Post by Traderrr » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:09 am

Sickfreak wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:57 pm
Traderrr wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:26 am
Manusmanus wrote:

What’s the going rate?
Sounds like you had fun, could you tell us which clubs you picked up the girls please.
It's mainly hotels. Look out for which has ladies night on as ladies get a free drink so attracts a lot of hookers.
NotTheMessiah

Post by NotTheMessiah » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:11 pm

Reviving this thread as off for a long weekend in Abu Dhabi in a couple of weeks.

Arriving on the Thursday afternoon to attend an event on the Saturday night amd flying back early hours Monday, so have the whole of Friday and most of Saturday free and may get some time on Sunday afternoon.

Want to punt there just cos I never have :D

Any contact details for parlours, brothels or individual girls would be much appreciated !
Spunky

Post by Spunky » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:50 pm

The hooker bar is the venue of choice for me. Al Ain Palace if you like Chinese, Rock Bottom at the Capital Hotel has a mix (go after 10 pm), the Howard Johnson’s is all Africans (double bag it), 49’er is mostly EE and somewhat seedy. Most hotel bars have freelancers as well. My fave is Rock Bottom. Banged a bunch from there, almost all BB, the one I liked best was a Chinese girl that let me creampie her after the second punt. Enjoy, it’s a great place if you have MONEY 💰
NotTheMessiah

Post by NotTheMessiah » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:39 pm

Cheers Spunky, does the name "Q Spa" mean anything to you ? Mentioned on another site but fucked if I can find any trace of it..?

Return to “Rest of the world”