SA Discussion

Also known as SA
akka

Re: SA Discussion

Post by akka » Sat May 23, 2020 7:20 am

"So what kind of meets are you looking for? I prefer to start with PPM initially".

Set the idea that you are looking for "pay per meet" with a lure their might be more.
ChasB

Post by ChasB » Sat May 23, 2020 8:40 am

If you want to spend hours chatting with a number of girls then carry on as you are!! It will be very time consuming and I think will end up with very little action!

I usually ask them within the first few messages what they are looking for from SA and I also tell them what I am - and say something like-

I like to meet up, have lunch or dinner and then fun in bed afterwards. I enjoy sex and see it as a part of our arrangement - how does that sound to you.

Now that may sound a bit "up-front" but try it! It weeds out the time-wasters, picture sellers and girls who want cash simply for meeting or treat you like an ATM

Try it
pantherblue64

Post by pantherblue64 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:02 am

I have to agree with ChasB, a few messages to see what they like and passtimes etc nice to know who you are dealing with then it has to be the "what are you looking for on SA" question, helps to root out the fake and false little witches looking for a pay day to be your friend, or send you "naughty" pics as i have been offered before, those that are here for the obvious will let you know a that point, less time wasted by all
Montane

Post by Montane » Sun May 24, 2020 1:18 am

Yes, I agree, I’ve found it best to be upfront and that some people prefer directness. You can still be polite while being honest.
Montane

Post by Montane » Sun May 24, 2020 1:23 am

As the others say, you’re going to waste a lot of time if you don’t say what you’re looking for.
richersounds

Post by richersounds » Sun May 24, 2020 1:32 am

Hi guys first time poster. Have just signed up to SA after a few weeks of reading about it on here, the plan is to fill my phone and then cancel membership till I run dry, thanks for all your input.

Just here to say I will be sharing my sexploits.

Based in London and already got a few girls on whatsapp. Most want 200-250, it's been hard to work out who is a scammer and who is genuine, particularly as meets are not going on right now. Some guys talk about creaming students etc and make it sound so easy but it hasn't been for me.
Higuiseitsme

Post by Higuiseitsme » Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 am

richersounds wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:32 am
Hi guys first time poster. Have just signed up to SA after a few weeks of reading about it on here, the plan is to fill my phone and then cancel membership till I run dry, thanks for all your input.

Based in London and already got a few girls on whatsapp. Most want 200-250, it's been hard to work out who is a scammer and who is genuine, particularly as meets are not going on right now. Some guys talk about creaming students etc and make it sound so easy but it hasn't been for me.

This is exactly what I was thinking. All the talk about 18 19 year olds is making me quite envious!
rothman

Post by rothman » Sun May 24, 2020 8:59 am

Higuiseitsme wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 am
richersounds wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:32 am

This is exactly what I was thinking. All the talk about 18 19 year olds is making me quite envious!
18/19 Year olds may look good but generally they are crap, they barely know how to wipe their own asses and know very little about how to please a man, you are better off aiming for early 20's, they have had a few cocks, are a bit more mature, better organised and know what the score is.
pantherblue64

Post by pantherblue64 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 am

Agree on a few of the above comments, while 18/19 year olds sound tempting im not looking to "mentor" a girl in the bedroom, so my range is 22-40 on there, yep 40, as seems to be some hot MILFS kicking about looking for a pay day, more level headed and up for dirty fun while supplementing whatever income they do have and as i can host so no need for a hotel if they have kids at home not a problem ever for me.
I just find its the "icebreaker" of what are you looking for that can trip you up, had loads say "im not a prostitute" which i bite my tongue before i reply, i have also found in the past as not active now during lockdown ( let my membership expire ) that when i did see one i would put the "fee" in an envelope with their name on it and a few kisses, lots seem to appreciate this touch and not had a single one open it in my presence and count the money, will not renew my SA until after lockdown as pointless
ChasB

Post by ChasB » Sun May 24, 2020 11:05 am

I always try to get them to be the one asking about the money - then that way they can never use the "do you think Im a prozzie" phrase. So usually talk about meeting, coffee, lunch, dinner, nights out etc and then wait for them to come back with " what would the arrangement be".

Once again - those that know how it works will ask this and its usually another tick in the box to indicate there will be shagging.

If they don't ask - and that does happen- I would usually say to them - "so what were your thoughts on the arrangement". And, suprisingly enough there are some that don't always want money. I met a girl in Worcester once, 25ish maybe - we didnt talk money at all - met for a coffee then went back to hers and had about 3 hours of fun and then she asked me to drive her to work. Still no talk of money - so I bunged her £50 to say thanks. Met her another 4 or 5 times after that and she didn't ever want any money. Ok, this is rare - but does happen from time time

Return to “Seeking Arrangement Girls”