Found a cracker

Discuss and review Manchester & North West based bareback escorts
Rate this Escort
Post Reply
Durexnono
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Found a cracker

Post by Durexnono » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Haha thick me!
LongTallAsh
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:27 pm
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Found a cracker

Post by LongTallAsh » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 pm

I saw Chloe today after reading about her on here - location Sachas Hotel. Paid £100 all in half hour. As reported a nice slim figure, and good attitude, there was no rushing at all. After some kissing and feeling up she was crawling all over me in a very stimulating fashion, no hurry to make me come and get out of there. Gave her some pussy licking - she has a pretty little pussy and asshole. I'd confirmed on phone CIA and not CIP as previously recorded by others. Fingering not on her likes list and she discouraged that. Pulled me on top and some slow fucking, then more oral both ways, then I had her doggy style - which is a wonderful sight given her great figure - I reassured her again I wouldn't come in her pussy and she did not object to me fucking her deep at all. So after some lovely fucking out I pulled. I went a bit soft then so couldn't get in in her ass, instead there was more crawling all over me and she finished me off in her mouth.
Durexnono
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Found a cracker

Post by Durexnono » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:21 am

Jesus from.70 per half hr a month ago to 100 per hour now! Blimey
Dezza
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:37 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Found a cracker

Post by Dezza » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:00 am

Maybe it’s because of brexit 😂😂
tallhornyguy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Found a cracker

Post by tallhornyguy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:24 am

Durexnono wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:21 am
Jesus from.70 per half hr a month ago to 100 per hour now! Blimey
When I met her a few months ago she was working from a house up Hyde road. So probably has to now cover hotel costs hence why increased by 30 extra and also it's supply and demand lol.. not many ROMs these days and certainly none in northwest except janemcr and co...so that why she will be busy lol...
ginkgink
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Found a cracker

Post by ginkgink » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 am

I've met her twice with a third meeting confirmed for tomorrow and it's 110 for the hour lol

100 for 30 mins with no CIP is a total rip, no offense towards her but she's not worth that.
Durexnono
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Found a cracker

Post by Durexnono » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:15 pm

ginkgink wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 am
I've met her twice with a third meeting confirmed for tomorrow and it's 110 for the hour lol

100 for 30 mins with no CIP is a total rip, no offense towards her but she's not worth that.
I arrived there with 110 in my pocket a few weeks back to be told its 120, so went for the half hour at 80.... came in her arse and then went off and found a nice little chavvy coke head brit girl who is 60 all in with finish inside.
333mmm
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:40 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Found a cracker

Post by 333mmm » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Durexnono wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:15 pm
ginkgink wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 am
I've met her twice with a third meeting confirmed for tomorrow and it's 110 for the hour lol

100 for 30 mins with no CIP is a total rip, no offense towards her but she's not worth that.
I arrived there with 110 in my pocket a few weeks back to be told its 120, so went for the half hour at 80.... came in her arse and then went off and found a nice little chavvy coke head brit girl who is 60 all in with finish inside.
Good work!!
ginkgink
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Found a cracker

Post by ginkgink » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:45 am

Durexnono wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:15 pm
ginkgink wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 am
I've met her twice with a third meeting confirmed for tomorrow and it's 110 for the hour lol

100 for 30 mins with no CIP is a total rip, no offense towards her but she's not worth that.
I arrived there with 110 in my pocket a few weeks back to be told its 120, so went for the half hour at 80.... came in her arse and then went off and found a nice little chavvy coke head brit girl who is 60 all in with finish inside.
Street walker? She sounds like my perfect type :lol:
Durexnono
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Found a cracker

Post by Durexnono » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:51 pm

ginkgink wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:45 am
Durexnono wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:15 pm
ginkgink wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 am
I've met her twice with a third meeting confirmed for tomorrow and it's 110 for the hour lol

100 for 30 mins with no CIP is a total rip, no offense towards her but she's not worth that.
I arrived there with 110 in my pocket a few weeks back to be told its 120, so went for the half hour at 80.... came in her arse and then went off and found a nice little chavvy coke head brit girl who is 60 all in with finish inside.
Street walker? She sounds like my perfect type :lol:
No, was openly advertising on aw. Quite submissive and naive.
Rate this Escort
Post Reply

Return to “Manchester & North West Escorts”