Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Discuss and review London based bareback escorts
Rate this Escort
Post Reply
User avatar
DonnieDarko
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:23 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Post by DonnieDarko » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:27 pm

It'll probably be a wet-wipe. I've found that with the Roms recently, that they seem to want to stuff wet-wipes up inside themselves, maybe to make it easier to clean, or maybe as some form of birth control.

I've started making sure they will let me finger them during foreplay, then 'gone fishing' and pulled the bloody things out before dumping my load inside them.
Fierylemon
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Post by Fierylemon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:55 pm

im sure the scratchy feeling is just shaven pubic hair that has grown back to a length that irritates cocks lol.

I'd love to go fuck her again that tight little pussy is heaven I just have concerns about her being clean tho
User avatar
BelgianBiscuit
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Post by BelgianBiscuit » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:43 pm

eduardo75000 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:16 pm
The scratchy feeling was coming from the skin itself,
eduardo75000 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:22 pm
Overall was a good punt, but felt this scratchy texture inside her as mentioned earlier in this post.
Bit confused by your two posts as one seemed to indicate that the scratchy feeling was when you were inside her whilst the other that the scratchy feeling was from the skin, which would suggest it was when you were rubbing your bare dick on the outside of her pussy.

Nevertheless, let me take this opportunity to say thanks for taking the time to post a report of your experience!
Soho89
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:26 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Post by Soho89 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:58 am

Had the same feeling when i visited her on the weekend and had a suspicious white pus come out this morning. Off to the clinic tomorrow to get tested so will report back.
Fierylemon
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Post by Fierylemon » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:00 am

hmmm appears this girl is high risk,

noticed her profile set to newcastle and not displaying number today so maybe shes taking time off to go clinic?
bare9090
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:57 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Post by bare9090 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:15 am

I think the majority of them do not sort themselves out until they go on holiday or take an extended break. I do not think they can take antibiotics every week of the year and if they did how long would it take for them to become resistant to treatment. Stuffing wet wipes up there will only make things worse for them and the punters. The simple fact is they are not going to loose money getting treated and taking time off every week.
User avatar
nic_king
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Post by nic_king » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:11 pm

bare9090 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:15 am
I think the majority of them do not sort themselves out until they go on holiday or take an extended break. I do not think they can take antibiotics every week of the year and if they did how long would it take for them to become resistant to treatment. Stuffing wet wipes up there will only make things worse for them and the punters. The simple fact is they are not going to loose money getting treated and taking time off every week.
I can confirm, I had a regular Romanian I was seeing until recently who I got on well with and she said that she gets tested when she goes back home. She kept spare antibiotics in case she caught any symptoms.
Fierylemon
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Post by Fierylemon » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:13 pm

Soho89 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:58 am
Had the same feeling when i visited her on the weekend and had a suspicious white pus come out this morning. Off to the clinic tomorrow to get tested so will report back.
keep us updated on your results,

i was going to see Ana sexy4you again but the multiple reports seem to suggest shes got something unpleasant
bare9090
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:57 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Post by bare9090 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:16 pm

nic_king wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:11 pm
bare9090 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:15 am
I think the majority of them do not sort themselves out until they go on holiday or take an extended break. I do not think they can take antibiotics every week of the year and if they did how long would it take for them to become resistant to treatment. Stuffing wet wipes up there will only make things worse for them and the punters. The simple fact is they are not going to loose money getting treated and taking time off every week.
I can confirm, I had a regular Romanian I was seeing until recently who I got on well with and she said that she gets tested when she goes back home. She kept spare antibiotics in case she caught any symptoms.
Maybe she is one of the few, taking antibiotics while continuing to work will not get rid of the issue. When someone visits a Gum clinic they say you have to retire for a week or two to become clean again which is frustrating under normal circumstances yet alone if its your job. They are not going to retire for a week or two money is the key. The main this is to look out for anything odd or smelly as a precaution.
Mr1010
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:56 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Ana sexy4you - Croydon - Positive

Post by Mr1010 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:19 am

Soho89 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:58 am
Had the same feeling when i visited her on the weekend and had a suspicious white pus come out this morning. Off to the clinic tomorrow to get tested so will report back.
Gonnareah
:lol: you know who you are pathetic little nerd
Rate this Escort
Post Reply

Return to “London Escorts”