Filming escorts and posting it online

Discuss and review London based bareback escorts
Rate this Escort
Post Reply
rothman
Posts: 2229
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:16 am
Has thanked: 381 times
Been thanked: 894 times

Re: Filming escorts and posting it online

Post by rothman » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:11 pm

MassageMan wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:38 pm
rothman wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:08 pm
What pisses me off about these idiots that upload without permission is that they are always so careful not to show themselves or anything that could identify them, they don't give 2 shits about the girl showing her face and the consequences that may have to her family, job or reputation.

Bloody cowards...
Says the rapist :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5199&p=59103&hilit=bat#top
Says the hand wringing social worker. :roll:
MassageMan
Posts: 1760
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 pm
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 549 times

Re: Filming escorts and posting it online

Post by MassageMan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:23 am

rothman wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:11 pm
MassageMan wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:38 pm
rothman wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:08 pm
What pisses me off about these idiots that upload without permission is that they are always so careful not to show themselves or anything that could identify them, they don't give 2 shits about the girl showing her face and the consequences that may have to her family, job or reputation.

Bloody cowards...
Says the rapist :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5199&p=59103&hilit=bat#top
Says the hand wringing social worker. :roll:
Hey, I'm not the one preaching morals. Don't be such a fucking hypocrite.
rothman
Posts: 2229
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:16 am
Has thanked: 381 times
Been thanked: 894 times

Re: Filming escorts and posting it online

Post by rothman » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:58 am

MassageMan wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:23 am
rothman wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:11 pm
MassageMan wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:38 pm


Says the rapist :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5199&p=59103&hilit=bat#top
Says the hand wringing social worker. :roll:
Hey, I'm not the one preaching morals. Don't be such a fucking hypocrite.
Of course, absolutely nothing moralistic in your comment.... :roll:
MassageMan
Posts: 1760
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 pm
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 549 times

Re: Filming escorts and posting it online

Post by MassageMan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:50 am

rothman wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:58 am
MassageMan wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:23 am
rothman wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:11 pm


Says the hand wringing social worker. :roll:
Hey, I'm not the one preaching morals. Don't be such a fucking hypocrite.
Of course, absolutely nothing moralistic in your comment.... :roll:
Shut up rapist.
rothman
Posts: 2229
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:16 am
Has thanked: 381 times
Been thanked: 894 times

Re: Filming escorts and posting it online

Post by rothman » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:58 am

MassageMan wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:50 am
rothman wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:58 am
MassageMan wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:23 am


Hey, I'm not the one preaching morals. Don't be such a fucking hypocrite.
Of course, absolutely nothing moralistic in your comment.... :roll:
Shut up rapist.
Ooh, a touchy hand wringing social worker.
MassageMan
Posts: 1760
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 pm
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 549 times

Re: Filming escorts and posting it online

Post by MassageMan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:04 am

rothman wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:58 am
MassageMan wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:50 am
rothman wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:58 am


Of course, absolutely nothing moralistic in your comment.... :roll:
Shut up rapist.
Ooh, a touchy hand wringing social worker.
You should just create a new account and start fresh as you have no credibility around here since you admitted to being a rapist.
rothman
Posts: 2229
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:16 am
Has thanked: 381 times
Been thanked: 894 times

Re: Filming escorts and posting it online

Post by rothman » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:29 am

MassageMan wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:04 am
rothman wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:58 am
MassageMan wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:50 am


Shut up rapist.
Ooh, a touchy hand wringing social worker.
You should just create a new account and start fresh as you have no credibility around here since you admitted to being a rapist.
My credibility is just fine thanks MM, many on this forum don't agree with your viewpoint and that of the other hand wringing social workers, as has been evidenced in recent threads.
Maybe this forum isn't suitable for those members that are spineless, and they would be better off on mumsnet....

Do try to keep up. :roll:
MassageMan
Posts: 1760
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 pm
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 549 times

Re: Filming escorts and posting it online

Post by MassageMan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm

rothman wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:29 am
MassageMan wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:04 am
rothman wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:58 am


Ooh, a touchy hand wringing social worker.
You should just create a new account and start fresh as you have no credibility around here since you admitted to being a rapist.
My credibility is just fine thanks MM, many on this forum don't agree with your viewpoint and that of the other hand wringing social workers, as has been evidenced in recent threads.
Maybe this forum isn't suitable for those members that are spineless, and they would be better off on mumsnet....

Do try to keep up. :roll:
Your view is that when a girl asks you not to cum inside her you will cum inside her anyway. Is that an accurate representation of your view?

Here is your quote
rothman wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:33 pm
I have no problem coming in a girl if she offers BB, if she has confirmed all services beforehand then during the meet she says "no come inside" I just ignore it. 9 times out of 10 they don't even bat an eyelid.
JJtheBareSleeved
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:37 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Filming escorts and posting it online

Post by JJtheBareSleeved » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:35 pm

LMFAO

Massageman and Rothman at it again.
They’re our local neighbourhood arch-enemies.

I’ve recorded multiple girls I’ve seen, and I even had some of the videos on my adultwork account, but never with their face or mine visible.

If I do record I do it from the back in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl.
In the beginning God made woman.
A little later he made man but with less enthusiasm.
MassageMan
Posts: 1760
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 pm
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 549 times

Re: Filming escorts and posting it online

Post by MassageMan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:38 pm

JJtheBareSleeved wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:35 pm
LMFAO

Massageman and Rothman at it again.
They’re our local neighbourhood arch-enemies.

I’ve recorded multiple girls I’ve seen, and I even had some of the videos on my adultwork account, but never with their face or mine visible.

If I do record I do it from the back in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl.
I don't think I ever argued with him before, it was just when he was acting all holier than thou I remembered others calling him out on being a rapist so I did a search on his posts and found out it's true.
Rate this Escort
Post Reply

Return to “London Escorts”