Teen Rose

A section to discuss non bareback sex
Rate this Escort
Post Reply
teenboy94
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:43 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Teen Rose

Post by teenboy94 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:59 pm

Axminster wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:40 pm
teenboy94 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:07 pm
Pardon me for being a prude, but Primark actually sells it's T-shirts for £1.80 lol :ugeek:
Not a prude at all, just quibbling for no reason.

I have no idea if they do or not, I checked the on-line store and it showed them from £4.00, I have several that I may have only paid £2.00 for, I think I also brought some in Madrid for less that that.

On the other hand, I have stood in a shop with a good friend of mine in Spain who did actually pay €150.00 for a Hugo Boss white T-shirt.

The point is more about the value of money compared to what you can afford or wish to spend.

Some people are happy paying a lot for a little white T-shirt
lol im just kidding. just thought i'd comment since i got one of their basic Primark t-shirts on now, and they were all on for only £1.80. i think the £4 are the fashion t-shirts which have some embroidery or what on them. - a bit like how a prossie can inflate her price hugely when theirs a special extra such as bb.
User avatar
seedy_gonzales
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:39 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 88 times

Re: Teen Rose

Post by seedy_gonzales » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 am

Pizaza wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:09 pm
My first review

Visited this lovely girl on Monday communication was a bit confused to start but arranged a time and location with no problem.

I was one of the lucky ones to have seen her on the first round a few month ago. Rose remembered me and had my number saved.

This girl is most definitely a 10/10 in my book after exchanging nessesery's the beautiful gem is all yours very obliging and willing to satisfy.
Did you go bare? Or covered?
Model elizabeth
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:38 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Teen Rose

Post by Model elizabeth » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:19 am

seedy_gonzales wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 am
Pizaza wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:09 pm
My first review

Visited this lovely girl on Monday communication was a bit confused to start but arranged a time and location with no problem.

I was one of the lucky ones to have seen her on the first round a few month ago. Rose remembered me and had my number saved.

This girl is most definitely a 10/10 in my book after exchanging nessesery's the beautiful gem is all yours very obliging and willing to satisfy.
Did you go bare? Or covered?

Rose is happy with bare to a select few guys at a higher rate then she was before
Slippyslidey
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Teen Rose

Post by Slippyslidey » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:52 pm

I was lucky enough to meet this gorgeous girl on Monday night. Absolutely stunning and so at ease with what she’s doing. Great intimate experience, passionate kissing, caressing, groping, gives amazing head...her spitting on my shaft and looking into my eyes was a sight to behold. Responsive to me pushing her buttons, and bareback sex was mind blowing, she had me on the edge of cumming very quickly and she has a special truck with her pussy that you’ll enjoy. Great experience all round, just hope she sticks around.
Easylover
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:35 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Teen Rose

Post by Easylover » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:29 pm

Model elizabeth wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:19 am
seedy_gonzales wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 am
Pizaza wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:09 pm
My first review

Visited this lovely girl on Monday communication was a bit confused to start but arranged a time and location with no problem.

I was one of the lucky ones to have seen her on the first round a few month ago. Rose remembered me and had my number saved.

This girl is most definitely a 10/10 in my book after exchanging nessesery's the beautiful gem is all yours very obliging and willing to satisfy.
Did you go bare? Or covered?

Rose is happy with bare to a select few guys at a higher rate then she was before
Of course she is, to make room for your fat cut from the deal!! :roll:

Another nice girl poached from the scene by this pernicious pimp and pushed up into the stratosphere! :evil:

You are now dealing with this pimp when you book Rose, hence the recent change in contact number and confused comms that Pizaza reports, if that was even a genuine review!?
Zimlover
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:32 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Teen Rose

Post by Zimlover » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:25 pm

Slippyslidey wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:52 pm
I was lucky enough to meet this gorgeous girl on Monday night. Absolutely stunning and so at ease with what she’s doing. Great intimate experience, passionate kissing, caressing, groping, gives amazing head...her spitting on my shaft and looking into my eyes was a sight to behold. Responsive to me pushing her buttons, and bareback sex was mind blowing, she had me on the edge of cumming very quickly and she has a special truck with her pussy that you’ll enjoy. Great experience all round, just hope she sticks around.
Lol, so do we get to play with her truck and her pussy :lol:

No wonder she charges so much!!

Vroom vroom boys!!
Slippyslidey
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Teen Rose

Post by Slippyslidey » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:59 pm

Yep, it’s a dumper truck. A cum dumper :lol:
Baff
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Teen Rose

Post by Baff » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:05 pm

Cambs bare wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:17 am
MassageMan wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:23 am
yogi_bare wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:47 am
£350 for BB offer via WhatsApp last night (subject to recent results. Some photos sent as well (uploaded 3 of 5) as my phone won’t let me resize
Once a BB slut, always a BB slut! Not at those prices though, no hooker is worth it.
Everything is relitive to what you can afford

If i only had £100 a month i could throw away on meeting a girl then no she is out of my range

If i had £3k or more a more to waste then she is worth it

If i had £30k a month she is as cheap to me at the £50 girl is to some one else
Right on Cambridge. If only.
Rate this Escort
Post Reply