Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Free swingers site where some ladies & couples are willing to do bareback
User avatar
Rush2112
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Post by Rush2112 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:04 am

Creampiepussy wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:40 pm
Had a few MMF meets from Fabswingers myself
Agree with the early comment about the amount of guy’s and gay guy’s nothing against them but they should be on FabGuys in my opinion
If you don`t want to see profiles of gay guys, don`t tick the box
Creampiepussy
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:58 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Post by Creampiepussy » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:26 pm

I don’t tick but they still show up
Nothing against gay guy’s don’t want people thinking I got issues I don’t
User avatar
Rush2112
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Post by Rush2112 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:22 pm

Creampiepussy wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:26 pm
I don’t tick but they still show up
Nothing against gay guy’s don’t want people thinking I got issues I don’t
Look at this, if you haven`t ticked guys, not sure how they show up.
https://www.fabswingers.com/my/edit_account
Creampiepussy
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:58 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Post by Creampiepussy » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Rush2112 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:22 pm
Creampiepussy wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:26 pm
I don’t tick but they still show up
Nothing against gay guy’s don’t want people thinking I got issues I don’t
Look at this, if you haven`t ticked guys, not sure how they show up.
https://www.fabswingers.com/my/edit_account
[/quote

I’ve done that female Male/Female and female couple
Anyway it’s no big deal really just something
Cumincunts
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Post by Cumincunts » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:45 pm

Been to plenty of gangbangs on my own and was part of a gangbang group on fab for a couple of years which had quite a log of success with women of all ages and shapes and races all bareback and creampies
Seems if you can supply plenty of cock there is demand for it
canada01
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Post by canada01 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:23 pm

Just flicking around FS there seems quite a few MM profiles, that once you are beyond the initial page, basically say they are a group of guys that offer exactly this,and some cant remember where or who appear to be quite successful so its an idea obviously doesnt state if its a BB deal, but clearly a gap in the market shall we say
centrino
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Post by centrino » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:08 am

The other thing that winds me up is the assumption that the Mrs is whoring herself out. Sacked off at least 1 guy as the first question was how much lol.

Hear what you're say re gay guys. Had one guy interested but keeping an eye on his profile it looked like he was gay not bi and even had a male partner too!

Got our 3 man gb arranged for this evening. Had 7 but some have dropped out. No doubt they are on here too: hope you're feeling better soon!
User avatar
Rascal
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm
Has thanked: 287 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Post by Rascal » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:55 pm

centrino wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:08 am
The other thing that winds me up is the assumption that the Mrs is whoring herself out. Sacked off at least 1 guy as the first question was how much lol.
Take the money...

Prostitution on Fabswingers seems to be allowed if you are a "site supporter". many who are seem to get away with it whilst if you are not you get a threat of a ban if you even ask guys to contribute £10 towards the cost of the hotel room.
There are no more Remainers or Leavers, we have all left!

A man that claims he has Bigheavyballs has child like hands - A LION does not need to tell you it's a LION
centrino
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Post by centrino » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:46 pm

I got guys to email us so all arrangements were done away from fabs.
In any case our gb fell through. Had 7 guys then 3 then 2 so cancelled it. It didn't help that fil had their party on the same night, didn't realise.

As for taking the money, it has happened once before. I think it really is a gray area and not one we've really spoken about in depth. Think she is coming round to the opinion of if its there then might as well take it.

We still have the room booking so will probably try and arrange something again.
User avatar
Rush2112
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: Setting up a MMF profile on Fab

Post by Rush2112 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:26 pm

centrino wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:46 pm
I got guys to email us so all arrangements were done away from fabs.
In any case our gb fell through. Had 7 guys then 3 then 2 so cancelled it. It didn't help that fil had their party on the same night, didn't realise.

As for taking the money, it has happened once before. I think it really is a gray area and not one we've really spoken about in depth. Think she is coming round to the opinion of if its there then might as well take it.

We still have the room booking so will probably try and arrange something again.
I`ve had a few meets on Fab in hotels, best not to mention a contribution on your original advert.
Most people know to expect to contribute to the hotel bill.
Post Reply

Return to “Fabswingers”