Bareback Swingers

Free swingers site where some ladies & couples are willing to do bareback
RobRaw

Re: Bareback Swingers

Post by RobRaw » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:02 pm

My whinge about fabswingers is I have asked them several times to put a bareback option in the options section, as they do in fabguys, but although they acknowledge the message, they have not done so. Have to wade through loads of F or FM who wont to find the golden nugget !
Rascal

Post by Rascal » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:00 am

RobRaw wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:02 pm
My whinge about fabswingers is I have asked them several times to put a bareback option in the options section, as they do in fabguys, but although they acknowledge the message, they have not done so. Have to wade through loads of F or FM who wont to find the golden nugget !
That would not be the Golden Nugget, the Golden Nugget is the ones that are hard to find and you have to put effort in. many couples will allow bareback but do not openly advertise it as it is taboo.
There are no more Remainers or Leavers, we have all left!

A man that claims he has Bigheavyballs has child like hands - A LION does not need to tell you it's a LION
Cumincunts

Post by Cumincunts » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:38 pm

creampielover wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:15 am
The wife and I used to use all 4 of the major sites, SDC, LS, SH and Fab.

The chat interface on Fab makes it a bit harder to find bare fun, SDC has the best overall site design and more serious couples and singles. SH used to be best for bare as you could create bare chatrooms and LS was the crappest overall (and the same site fronting off as bbswingers).

I have to say when I had the Mrs fucked it was all pot luck. Life often doesn't allow you to arrange hugely far in advance and those who seemed reasonable, with decent cocks and available when we wanted got to fill her. Although there were guys who we chatted to for a few years off and on who happened to be available when we needed one day and it happened.

I think as a single you need a combo of effort and luck but it must be hard for the single guys there as its generally pretty easy to pick up a guy or two at short notice.
What do sdc ls mean?
Love2buck

Post by Love2buck » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:08 pm

Definitely 100% fake, I mean would you send a first message to a faceless profile? No, so why would 1 person message a profile never mind countless ppl (enough to fill your inbox) message a faceless profile, I’d bet a weeks wage if you upgraded you’d never get a single message there after.... as ppl have said above there is no need to pay for something like this, go on fab, try and message a few lasses and wait.... it will happen but it may take awhile, fab does work but don’t expect to be spunking up someone else’s lass within half hour of meeting as it doesn’t work like that, newbies need to prove there not fakes before anyone will give them the time of day and the hardest thing to do is prove your not a fake lol! But stick with it! Single lads get loads of hassle on there as unfortunately some lads are time wasters and spoil it for us genuine lads, iv been on there as a couple and as a single lad and believe it or not we had loads of time wasters messing us about when I was on as a couple and I was allowing my lass at the time to take bb cip and lads still didn’t show up. Anyway don’t pay for something you can get for free, join fab, don’t be a dick, take your time and you will get there.... then you can come back on barepunting and tell us how it went ;)
lordarunotai

Post by lordarunotai » Fri May 01, 2020 11:55 am

RobRaw wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:02 pm
In the likes options one is "safe sex". Look for the profiles that don't list that.
Scammonden

Post by Scammonden » Fri May 01, 2020 12:03 pm

I joined to see what's on offer.
But if you go through the new photos,it is mainly blokes with erections ....definitely not interested obviously, and I keep getting requests from them not payed any cash so it's just a peep show looking for any single women....not scored yet
marinov

Post by marinov » Wed May 13, 2020 10:41 am

I have used Fabswingers and found most of them are fine with bareback
BillPosters

Post by BillPosters » Wed May 13, 2020 3:59 pm

The website shares its profiles with a suite of sister sites. I only discovered this when I sent someone I was chatting to a screenshot of her profile and she was like WTF.?! She'd signed up for a BBW dating site (she was on the larger side). Although I was pleased to find out she was cool with BB too... 😊
Dbs8881

Post by Dbs8881 » Thu May 14, 2020 9:56 am

creampielover wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:15 am
The wife and I used to use all 4 of the major sites, SDC, LS, SH and Fab.

The chat interface on Fab makes it a bit harder to find bare fun, SDC has the best overall site design and more serious couples and singles. SH used to be best for bare as you could create bare chatrooms and LS was the crappest overall (and the same site fronting off as bbswingers).

I have to say when I had the Mrs fucked it was all pot luck. Life often doesn't allow you to arrange hugely far in advance and those who seemed reasonable, with decent cocks and available when we wanted got to fill her. Although there were guys who we chatted to for a few years off and on who happened to be available when we needed one day and it happened.

I think as a single you need a combo of effort and luck but it must be hard for the single guys there as its generally pretty easy to pick up a guy or two at short notice.
I use Fab but I'm certainly interested in the other three. What do the acronyms stand for?
Cheers

Return to “Fabswingers”