Fabswingers Advice

Free swingers site where some ladies & couples are willing to do bareback
SteveNE512

Re: Fabswingers Advice

Post by SteveNE512 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Rascal, your writing style in the last few posts is eerily similar to ‘Sarah’ in the post at the top of the page.

Just saying
Rascal

Post by Rascal » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:41 pm

SteveNE512 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:25 pm
Rascal, your writing style in the last few posts is eerily similar to ‘Sarah’ in the post at the top of the page.
Not sure in what way, but I agree with a lot she wrote on the matter, as do many others, and probably echo much of what she said, this could be due to the amount of idiots I experience on Fabswingers in the same way she and others do.

When you are a couple trying to give it away for free and all you get are time wasters you do get a bit fed up and hard nosed about dealing with them.

Your writing style appears to be much like many others, just saying?
There are no more Remainers or Leavers, we have all left!

A man that claims he has Bigheavyballs has child like hands - A LION does not need to tell you it's a LION
leicslad

Post by leicslad » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:59 pm

MassageMan wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:07 pm
Maybe you are right. The one girl I did connect with said she gets 50+ messages every day, she deletes most of them, she replied to me because I actually read and responded to what she write in her profile. I would read a girl's profile, see what she likes and respond to those things. I did this because I read lots of profiles where girls complain about one liners, copy and past replies, guys not reading the profiles, so I thought i had a better chance if I put the effort in and write something obviously custom to them. Anyway, finished with that now, far easier to pay for it!
When I was on Swinging Heaven I used the same approach, I typed out messages referring to a couple's likes and needs etc.
In the three years I was a member I got a handful of replies, and no meetings.
I did manage to meet three couples via the chatroom there; being a live and interactive chatroom I managed to build up enough rapport with the couples to be able to let them trust me enough to meet them.
But it was hard work.
Cumincunts

Post by Cumincunts » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:56 pm

Once you get your first verification people will start to trust you more and more

Use the browse meets section for gangbangs and Include men too because they often setup gangbangs for singles or couples. I found one last week. And got an invite was an 40 yo milf but she took it in All holes bare with about half a dozen cream pies.
Rascal

Post by Rascal » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:43 am

leicslad wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:59 pm
MassageMan wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:07 pm
Maybe you are right. The one girl I did connect with said she gets 50+ messages every day, she deletes most of them, she replied to me because I actually read and responded to what she write in her profile.
When I was on Swinging Heaven I used the same approach, I typed out messages referring to a couple's likes and needs etc.
In the three years I was a member I got a handful of replies, and no meetings.
I did manage to meet three couples via the chatroom there; being a live and interactive chatroom I managed to build up enough rapport with the couples to be able to let them trust me enough to meet them.
But it was hard work.
It is not easy, but out of the 50 a day they read you do need to make your message relate to what they are looking for, not just be another "I wanna fuck you" message.

A man that claims he has Bigheavyballs has child like hands - A LION does not need to tell you it's a LION
Iloveskin2skin

Post by Iloveskin2skin » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:31 pm

I’ve been on fabswingers and what I found out was that so many women on fabswingers are racist.

About 70-80% write down on their profiles that they prefer bbc’s (big black cock) or black men only.

Also the women on that site who don’t even look like gods gift to heaven are very shallow cos they prefer men to look like fitness models or beefcakes even though the women on that site look fat and ugly.
creampielover

Post by creampielover » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:40 am

Was on fab, SH and SDC with my mrs for over 10 years and saw her take many a bare fucking.

Bare in mind that some people just don’t do much in the way of prearranged meets with single guys. We almost always met up with singles on the spur of the moment in chat.

One thing that makes single guys more appealing is if they can pull together a group

Different people want different things but few couples plan sex weeks ahead nor can meet weekdays.
Modelo

Post by Modelo » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:53 pm

Personally I've tried hard but just seem to get time wasters - I must be doing something wrong
MassageMan

Post by MassageMan » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:45 pm

Fabswingers Advice.....My advise is don't waste your time on that site. That is from spending about 2 months on it.
Rascal

Post by Rascal » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:33 pm

MassageMan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:45 pm
Fabswingers Advice.....My advise is don't waste your time on that site. That is from spending about 2 months on it.
Easy to blame the site when so many guys on there are verified with meets from genuine girls and couples.

Having run a couples profile it is amazing how many idiots there are that use the site, the first impression is important, if you come across as an idiot then why would people want to respond to you.

The first thing I look at is what are you saying that is about our profile and shows you are actually interested in what we are, sending a pre-scripted generic message does not work.

And if you are only saying a one line message like Hi How are you today then you just get blocked.

that is why AW is so great, you pay to play and would need to be a real idiot to get a rejection.

Return to “Fabswingers”