Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

This forum, discuss ideas, problems etc
Craig2079
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:34 am
Has thanked: 3 times

Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

Post by Craig2079 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:44 am

More of a query then a solution for what the title relates to.
Does anyone get concerned or think about that they may have unintentionally fathered a child to a hooker?
It's obviously one of the clear known risks of the hobby and even though most topics around discuss STIs as the major worry, there's no way of being sure if said escort/prossie is on any birth control.
I've searched around for a topic but only red that a lot of seekers aren't concerned as by virtue of the working girl's job, it can't be traced back to them which is the main worry. The prossie is accepting that risk when taking cip without any control. But let's be honest most have substance abuse/clinical depression/low IQ.
But like on conscious level for those in a long term relationships or with families or even who partake in this just out of interest/curiousity, does the thought occur that they may end up being partly responsible for creating life with a touring Eastern European/drug addled/depressed.
Just gathering thoughts, if it bothers you not bother you or just something to take in stride and maybe not make a big deal out of?
Thanks!
User avatar
Oxford Flyboy
Posts: 1786
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:16 am
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 596 times

Re: Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

Post by Oxford Flyboy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:52 am

Unlikely, as I had the snip some 50 years ago...

... in fact it would be a fucking miracle :-)
ChasB
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:59 am
Has thanked: 483 times
Been thanked: 266 times

Re: Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

Post by ChasB » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:35 pm

Whilst the thread is more to do with getting an SA girl pregnant there is also a load of discussion on this thread about girls and pregnancy

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7432
skippy703
Posts: 574
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:24 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 149 times

Re: Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

Post by skippy703 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:31 pm

Craig2079 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:44 am
More of a query then a solution for what the title relates to.
Does anyone get concerned or think about that they may have unintentionally fathered a child to a hooker?
It's obviously one of the clear known risks of the hobby and even though most topics around discuss STIs as the major worry, there's no way of being sure if said escort/prossie is on any birth control.
I've searched around for a topic but only red that a lot of seekers aren't concerned as by virtue of the working girl's job, it can't be traced back to them which is the main worry. The prossie is accepting that risk when taking cip without any control. But let's be honest most have substance abuse/clinical depression/low IQ.
But like on conscious level for those in a long term relationships or with families or even who partake in this just out of interest/curiousity, does the thought occur that they may end up being partly responsible for creating life with a touring Eastern European/drug addled/depressed.
Just gathering thoughts, if it bothers you not bother you or just something to take in stride and maybe not make a big deal out of?
Thanks!
Hooker no...there's no way they could know who the father is unless it's a UTC girl who genuinely only does it for a few or there's something that makes it obvious e.g. you're her only black client and the kid's black. SA girls I guess would be more of an issue especially if you were rich, or successfully pretending to be rich. Has occurred to me some might see it as a way of milking more money out of you.
thecoolbigcat
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:03 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

Post by thecoolbigcat » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:54 pm

can't say I've ever worried about it as they dont know my name, address or civvie phone number.
ChasB
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:59 am
Has thanked: 483 times
Been thanked: 266 times

Re: Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

Post by ChasB » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:54 pm

thecoolbigcat wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:54 pm
can't say I've ever worried about it as they dont know my name, address or civvie phone number.
Interestingly on the SA thread there was a discussion around DNA testing - although not currently something that everyone has to have it could happen in the future,

And if someone is arrested then your DNA is taken. Then you could potentially be tracked
thecoolbigcat
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:03 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

Post by thecoolbigcat » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am

ChasB wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:54 pm
thecoolbigcat wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:54 pm
can't say I've ever worried about it as they dont know my name, address or civvie phone number.
Interestingly on the SA thread there was a discussion around DNA testing - although not currently something that everyone has to have it could happen in the future,

And if someone is arrested then your DNA is taken. Then you could potentially be tracked
unlike yourself I have never been arrested so I'm not on any DNA database and I don't visit WG'S with DNA testing labs in their kitchen.
ChasB
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:59 am
Has thanked: 483 times
Been thanked: 266 times

Re: Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

Post by ChasB » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:38 pm

thecoolbigcat wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am
ChasB wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:54 pm
thecoolbigcat wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:54 pm
can't say I've ever worried about it as they dont know my name, address or civvie phone number.
Interestingly on the SA thread there was a discussion around DNA testing - although not currently something that everyone has to have it could happen in the future,

And if someone is arrested then your DNA is taken. Then you could potentially be tracked
unlike yourself I have never been arrested so I'm not on any DNA database and I don't visit WG'S with DNA testing labs in their kitchen.
Never been arrested either - not sure why you thought that.

Just out of interest to show what can happen! Few years ago my car was broken into and during the theft the criminal cut himself and used a paper towel to stem the bllod, the police couldnt find who did it.

Several years later I go a call, someone had been arrested and as a manadatory requirement to give DNA they found it matched with the blood on the paper towel and he was charged for that too.

Im not implying at all that you will ever be arrested or that you wish to volunteer your DNA. However at some time in the future there may be a requirement for it to be taken - there are many reasons why it could be - so what happenes then if some girl is trying to track some guy who got her pregnant??

This is all moot of course - simplest thing is not to get her pregnant!!
Tommyboy
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

Post by Tommyboy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:13 pm

Where did you get the idea that most have low Iq, depression or drug habits? Sure that could be true of Street girls trafficked/forced girls but not something i have found in over 40 years punting, Once i came across one who was being blackmailed into working by a so called friend who got her claws into her and all her family info when she first came to London. Plod dealt with that.
Do your homework and there are plenty of intelligent women who know what they are doing and why, enjoy sex, and can be fun company. Plenty that are capable of showing you a good time even if it all about the money and an act. Plenty that get punters on looks alone and don,t need repeat custom and go through the motions.
I think you have been searching the bottom of the market for too long, do some homework,maybe pay a bit more and have some fun.
As for worrying about knocking them up, don,t bareback if it worries you. Cannot enjoy if your mind is elsewhere.
User avatar
Rush2112
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: Worried about impregnating/knocking up an SP?

Post by Rush2112 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:01 pm

Oxford Flyboy wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:52 am
Unlikely, as I had the snip some 50 years ago...

... in fact it would be a fucking miracle :-)
getting on a bit?
Post Reply

Return to “Barepunting.net”