Russia-Saint Petersburg

Countries not covered by the above
987ritual

Russia-Saint Petersburg

Post by 987ritual » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:15 pm

Greetings fellow BBPunters!

I am now in Saint Petersburg, Russia. This country is chockful of girls ready for a fumble with or without money.
Still, I digress, so onto to my tips.
  • Internet research in the Russian language produces way more results and more insider stuff. However, when contacting a girl, you might have some language issues. Google translate can help but not so much if you have to speak to her.

On arrival in SPB, buy a Russian SIM card. A goo Beeline card ( :) available all over town and in the Arrivals area of the airport :) ), can get you unlimited data, 1000 minutes, 300 SMS for USD 11 or so. Worth it.

Prices can start as low as RUB 300 (i.e. USD 4-5) per hour. Yes, that's right. Right now, however, the vast majority seem to be RUB 1000-1500 (USD 15-25) per hour. Always stay below USD 25 per hour if possible and never believe that a higher price necessarily means a better girl or service: it's just a higher price. that's all. You can get excellent, literally full "BBFS" service and more, for USD 25 if you are in the right zone ( :) okay, you can call it "lucky" for want of a more easily understood term :). I won't say it's the norm but I won't say it's not either: it's different depending on how you and the girl vibe. Despite it being a "business", everything really is a mindset game.

Try to go for individual girls rather than salons. Salons here can be a mixed bag. A general rule is to skip anything a tout offers passers-by. Salons are supposedly illegal and, although they exist in reasonable numbers, they tend to be hidden away.
    Salons that you find using Russian language internet search are okay in terms of safety but they're often total dumps even though you can find attractive girls ( :) and others :) ) for under USD 20 there. Also, the access to the salon will be very shady looking and it's always very dark--they turn off the lights to avoid attracting the neighbour's and cops' attention--inside for the first 10 minutes. But, it's usually safe for your wallet and your person. Further, in salons, it's common for the establishment to take 30-50% of the fee, so it's not the best choice for the girl and might lead to charges for "extras". Salons usually have a bouncer but that's more for the girls' security--they usually do not interfere at all with you and the girl.

Another rule is to go in for the lowest price without discussing what you want--hey @ USD 15-20, it's worth a shot--and see what you get. If that doesn't work, then try asking for what you want.

Check out all the "free" choices first. Russian girls are very open and comfortable sexually, so many people do better with that. Even the language barrier is only psychological: if you hit it off, you hit it off. However, stay the fuck away from anyone on dating sites, Tinder, Badoo etc. that even so much as hints at a compensation of some sort. You're better off checking out professionals :).
987ritual

Re: Russia-Saint Petersburg

Post by 987ritual » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:24 pm

If you can get a Russian speaking buddy punter to help, that's great. Also, some profiles have fake pics but, this is Russia, so some of them are literally those model-type girls you see in the pic :).
Essex1969

Post by Essex1969 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Hi 987,
Do you have any suggestions for where to look?
How you have found girls?
Those prices are incredibly low.
987ritual

Post by 987ritual » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:24 am

Essex1969 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:43 pm
Hi 987,
Do you have any suggestions for where to look?
How you have found girls?
Those prices are incredibly low.
1. All over the place really. Do a search for prostitutes in Saint Petersburg and, if possible, in the Russian language. You'll find a ton of results. If you insist on English, there are a few sites you can check out like https://rusprostitute.com/ (has them from USD 20 ph upwards but most seem to be in the USD 50+ ph range, services listed include creampies of both kinds).

2. I haven't actually used the creampie services just yet but I've been to a salon where the girls do offer it. Pretty much all the results on this page: (https://prostitutki-v-pitere.com/seks/bez-prezervativa) are genuine but they likely don't speak English too well ( :) if at all :) ). The salon I went to had a girl that spoke some English. However, salons tend to be dingy, ugly and very shady looking dumps but...they are actually safe and generally honest, i.e. they don't extort or try to pull a fast one necessarily, except for those recommended by taxi drivers and touts.

The prices are low but it really depends on how you hit it off with the girl.
I mean, some will do the lot for USD 15-20 per hour and others may charge for "extras" that run up an hourly bill of USD 50 or more. Never, and I mean never, start above USD 25--that's something only tourists do or an exception you make for a girl you think is really special. All too often, people think that starting higher means more services are included by default but that's not the case always and you may end up running up a bill in excess of USD 100 with "extras".
USD 20 per hour might not be a big deal in the wealthier parts of the world, but it's still a goo amount here in Russia. This is a country where most people tend to earn about USD 600-750 per month. It's all relative really. There are parts of the world where you could shag someone for under USD 5.

Are you planning on visiting SPB?
Essex1969

Post by Essex1969 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:37 pm

Cheers fella
Sickfreak

Post by Sickfreak » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:39 pm

978 thanks for the info. Can you link any of the native Russian sites to use?
jamesblock70

Post by jamesblock70 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:18 am

Sickfreak wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:39 pm
978 thanks for the info. Can you link any of the native Russian sites to use?
Www.dosug.nu
Www.intimcity.nl
Www.rusdosug.com

All good and easy to use.

Return to “Rest of the world”