UKPunting Admin

Another forum that attracts a lot of interest.
MasterBeds

Re: UKPunting Admin

Post by MasterBeds » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:50 pm

Jamieblunt1 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:57 pm
bbbuck wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Jamieblunt1 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:52 am
I guess they went back online yesterday. I hopefully the the hanger ons here can kindly move back to their betamale punting forum and leave us be.
I have no love for ukpunting, been there, been banned, got over it. but what's this betamale bollocks? You are sounding like a lot of the knob heads on there who go on about being alpha males.
Ok lol 😂 I guess I’m a knobhead
Na, as Cartwright rightfully says, you had a valid point.

I’d simply ignore BBBuck, for he’s one of those prolific posters, currently 157, with absolutely not a single review to his name. A “wise” contributor, who adds categorically no value at all to the discussions. Just look at his last 30 posts for a demonstrative illustration.

Simple policy with such folk, ignore, move on and prosper.
bbbuck

Re: UKPunting Admin

Post by bbbuck » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:54 pm

MasterBeds wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:50 pm
Jamieblunt1 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:57 pm
bbbuck wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:20 pm

I have no love for ukpunting, been there, been banned, got over it. but what's this betamale bollocks? You are sounding like a lot of the knob heads on there who go on about being alpha males.
Ok lol 😂 I guess I’m a knobhead
Na, as Cartwright rightfully says, you had a valid point.

I’d simply ignore BBBuck, for he’s one of those prolific posters, currently 157, with absolutely not a single review to his name. A “wise” contributor, who adds categorically no value at all to the discussions. Just look at his last 30 posts for a demonstrative illustration.

Simple policy with such folk, ignore, move on and prosper.
I wondered how long it would take for MasterBeta to turn up.

Return to “UK Punting”