Spies from Ukpunting

Another forum that attracts a lot of interest.
Rush2112

Re: Spies from Ukpunting

Post by Rush2112 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:12 am

Rondo83 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:22 am
One thing that strikes me is how many times the dolts on there seem to book girls who then cancel or refuse to see them. They then leave a negative review about the WG. Then some other idiot tries to book the same WG, who also blanks them and they all jump on each other's reviews commiserating. You would think somebody would say why are you spastics still trying to book this WG?

In 10 years of punting on average 2 or 3 times a week, i can count on one hand the occasions a girl has blanked me after i've booked her. Each time i have never contemplated booking the WG again. Yet the UKP morons seem to ignore the warnings and negatives about a WG and then act shocked when the girl does exactly what she did to other UKP members and bails out on them.

You have to wonder about the average IQ of the members on there sometimes.
In 10 years of punting on average 2 or 3 times a week

Can you get me a job at your place?
Rondo83

Post by Rondo83 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:37 pm

Haha, i'm an IT contractor so i don't actually have a 'place'. Wherever i lay my hat, that's my current home ;-)
Rush2112

Post by Rush2112 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:29 pm

Spies from UK Punting

Half of those dimwits couldn`t find Mount Everest if they were stood at the bottom of it
hornistud

Post by hornistud » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:28 pm

As mentioned in one of the previous thread - the section BB avoidance in each areas is dumb in my opinion. Because there are punters who do BB sex and some do post reviews and get lynched. So if I want to see a girl who offers BB I would just go to that section.
Besides lynching others who do BB sex I am sure there are secret BBackers who masquerade acting like they would never do BB.
Also there is so much hostile on that site
Rush2112

Post by Rush2112 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:27 pm

hornistud wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:28 pm
As mentioned in one of the previous thread - the section BB avoidance in each areas is dumb in my opinion. Because there are punters who do BB sex and some do post reviews and get lynched. So if I want to see a girl who offers BB I would just go to that section.
Besides lynching others who do BB sex I am sure there are secret BBackers who masquerade acting like they would never do BB.
Also there is so much hostile on that site
When it`s pointed out a girl is a BB`er, they say in wasn`t on her profile.
Must be stupid, haven`t they heard of UTC.

2 of my biggest critics on there weren`t happy when I pointed out that if they had done a simple search of a girl they had punted, it would have popped up on page one that they were BB`ers and reported on this site.

If you told them the moon was made of cheese, they would believe it.
Jamieblunt1

Post by Jamieblunt1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:07 pm

The worse ones are those who pretend they had no idea an sp was a barebacker—claiming they didn’t see her like list which bb sex and unprotected sex are clearly Ticked ✅ .
rugmuncher

Post by rugmuncher » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:35 pm

The whole thing is a farce.
The site has prolific barebackers pretending not to be and crucifying those who admit to liking bb and even those who post a review of a WG who has at sometime done bb or has been accused of it.
It's simple.
EVERY woman advertising on AW will have gone bare with someone.(Husband/ Partner, one night stand, fuckbuddy).
If you are that concerned either rubber up every time you fuck or don't fuck at all.
What you don't need to do is climb on your high horse dictate to others what they should and shouldn't do and gang up to form a lynch party to challenge anyone who doesn't meet your bullshit "standards".
We fuck strangers who fuck anyone with the money to pay them. There are risks involved we all know what they are and make choices accordingly.
If you don't like bb then don't do it.
If you are concerned about risk do something to mitigate the risk.
YOUR PEACE OF MIND AND SEXUAL HEALTH IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NOBODY ELSES!
But if they followed those principles half the pricks on UKP would have nothing to moan..sorry..post about.
Rush2112

Post by Rush2112 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:39 pm

Makes me laugh when they go on about rules and how they should be obeyed.

Yet they visit an illegal establishment ( a brothel ) and have sex with strangers during lockdown ( also illegal )
rugmuncher

Post by rugmuncher » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Rush2112 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:39 pm
Makes me laugh when they go on about rules and how they should be obeyed.

Yet they visit an illegal establishment ( a brothel ) and have sex with strangers during lockdown ( also illegal )
Absolutely..what we do is risky. It can be illegal, immoral and any number of other things.
For one punter to tell another.."you shouldn't do this..or that" Fuck off!
I may not agree with what you do. I might say "I'd sooner stick my dick in a blender before I'd do that!"
Actually brenda's quite a good fuck😊.
But it's not down to me to enforce my morality or lack of it on anyone else!
It's pathetic and hypocritical more so if you are having a go at someone for doing what you are doing yourself but don't have the balls to admit it.
On UKP I never made a thing about bb. If I reviewed a UTC girl I'd add "on with the rubber" in the review. I didn't slate anyone about them foing bb either.
Once got pulled about a review where the girl had been listed in the bb thread. I didn't know she did or had done bb (might have tried my luck if I had known).
I just replied "no sign of bb on her profile when I booked or during the punt. Wore a rubber for sex had a great punt as described if you don't like the idea don't go see her" that put an end to the criticism.
Rondo83

Post by Rondo83 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:16 pm

I wouldn't waste my time writing a 'review' on there. Total waste of time. If you mention bareback the usual suspects jump on it, ignoring the fact that many of their established members have admitted openly to barebacking. Others go and see girls who have been outed as BB'ers either here or on there so all the hand-wringing and outrage is laughably pointless.

Return to “UK Punting”