What's your thoughts on age?

Love it or hate it, talk about it.
Spunky

Re: What's your thoughts on age?

Post by Spunky » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:04 pm

Lying about their age can go the other way, too, with possibly disastrous consequences. Especially SA and SDM girls.
Highlander

Post by Highlander » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:58 am

Never believe a girl's stated age on AW, it's usually about a decade too young from her real age. With Asian women, the discrepancy can often be greater than that, since they tend to age slower than white women.

But the one thing that really annoys is the big difference in their quoted size and actual size. Many times I've seen profiles where they're stated as being size 8, but when I see them in the flesh, they're actually about a size 12 or more. The reason I now prefer East Asian women is that they are generally slimmer than white women, especially now that we've become a nation of fatties.
Uncovad

Post by Uncovad » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:06 pm

I have actually known one woman whose age was honest. I found out a very odd way. When I visited her, there was a plate giving her real name by the door of her flat. It was a slightly unusual name, and I recognised it. She had been a prosecution witness in a burglary case in the Crown Court a few weeks previously. This meant her true age was in the public domain. Much to my surprise, it matched her "Adultwork age".
But that was exceptional. As a general rule, I look at ages with the proverbial pinch of salt, and use the photographs for guidance on maturity, hoping that they weren't taken too long ago.
skippy703

Post by skippy703 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:41 pm

Berni/E sential was well into her 30s and claimed to be 29 as she felt a lot of people searched 18 to 30. Her photos were accurate and she was fit and looked around that age so wasn't an issue. As others have said many girls will exploit the 18/19 market if they can get away with it. Kandy of Croydon spooked me years ago when AW verification started being commonplace and she was claiming 19 on a verified profile and had a star sign showing a January ish birthday which would have meant she had been 17 when I had seen her the first time...eventually saw her ID after she left it on her profile and it turns out she was 21 when she first came here. The star sign was accurate but not the age. Never even a teen at all. Kept up the age 19 pretence for a long time.

So long as the photos seem accurate I generally don't pay too much attention to the age shown. Easy enough to spot photos where they're hiding a few pounds or disguising their age.

Return to “Adultwork”