Maxwell, Epstien, & Others

Anything you want to get off your chest / discuss
snowmichael

Re: Maxwell, Epstien, & Others

Post by snowmichael » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:03 pm

CPbare1 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:57 pm
Age of consent on US virgin islands is 18. if you screw a kind under that age its rape.

Trafficking girls there for sex is probably illegal, as is pimping (i assume the girls got some sort of reward, so were hookers).

How you prove these offences in a court of law I dont know.
If you believe Virginia Giuffre, the 'reward' was that the beating stopped :(
torus

Post by torus » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:10 pm

snowmichael wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:46 pm
torus wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:10 pm
Countries have laws, and laws create boundaries.
But you can't apply US law in the UK (despite what some egocentric parochial yanks think)
Well, perhaps not before January 2021. :lol:

If the allegations hold up in a US court Andrew will be living out his years as a virtual recluse and social pariah whether or not he spends time in a US jail.
rugmuncher

Post by rugmuncher » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:55 pm

Rampant Rabbit wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:49 pm
I do not like Price Andrew, but if in the UK a 16 year old girl (or 17 year old) throws herself at you, a lot of people (including myself) will have a hard time saying no. But in the USA the age of consent is 18, so it would be classified as rape.

In the 1980s the Sun newspaper used to have countdowns to girls becoming 16 so they could show their tits on the 16th birthday (meaning they took the photos when she was 15). Most men did not flicker an eyebrow at it. The daily Sport continued the tradition until 2003!

There was a Club Seventeen, a Dutch hardcore magazine with the average age of the girls being 17 (some reputedly just 15).
https://www.clubseventeen.com/history.php

And as for the USA, until investigated in 2009, strip clubs could employ 16 and 17 year olds on Rhode Island to strip completely naked legally. There was a loophole that said they had to finish work at 11:30 pm.

The thing is, the allegations against Price Andrew are circa 2000, so whilst some girls were 15, should we judge if he screwed a 17 year old?
Irrespective of whether the girl was 16,17,18 or older it's one thing to have her "throw herself at you" it's entirely another if she has been targetted groomed and coerced into providing sexual services to wealthy and powerful men. The evidence suggests that Epstein and Maxwell provided girls to "entertain" wealthy and powerful men and that coercion was involved.
Andrew attended a number of gatherings where this went on whether or not he took part is yet to be tested.
He would have been fully aware of Epstein's involvement in sexual exploitation and the fact he'd done a deal with federal prosecutors on Florida to escape imprisonment for charges relating to exploitation yet he maintained the friendship. In the interview with Emily Matliss he couldn't have looked more guilty but I understand his reluctance to engage with lawyers and prosecutors in the USA they'd eat him for breakfast!
It's well known that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and he's so far up his own arse he may as well be inside out.
A 60 year old man having to rely on hand outs from mummy to maitain a lifestyle he's done nothing to earn, linked to a sexual exploitation scandal there's karma in there somewhere!
Rampant Rabbit

Post by Rampant Rabbit » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:57 pm

CPbare1 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:57 pm
Age of consent on US virgin islands is 18. if you screw a kind under that age its rape.

Trafficking girls there for sex is probably illegal, as is pimping (i assume the girls got some sort of reward, so were hookers).

How you prove these offences in a court of law I dont know.
The age of consent in the USA I understand is determined by each state:

https://www.ageofconsent.net/states/texas

So, theoretically I could fuck a 16 yo in Vegas, then get arrested for transporting her across the state lines if I took her on holiday to Los Angeles.
snowmichael

Post by snowmichael » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:51 pm

torus wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:10 pm
snowmichael wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:46 pm
torus wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:10 pm
Countries have laws, and laws create boundaries.
But you can't apply US law in the UK (despite what some egocentric parochial yanks think)
Well, perhaps not before January 2021. :lol:

If the allegations hold up in a US court Andrew will be living out his years as a virtual recluse and social pariah whether or not he spends time in a US jail.
Just like Anne Sacoolas possibly
winkyfun

Post by winkyfun » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:21 pm

I would imagine Epstein is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the royal family's sexual skeletons.

i remember a few years back news came out that Charles was banging a male member of staff. That whole story was twisted and turned and then eventually brushed under the carpet. Now Charles is banging a horse and nothing is said - bwa ha!

Epstein is nothing new. I remember as a teenager my father telling me stories of how the top exec's at his company were flying young girls from South Africa to Israel on the company's jet. Also, for years there were rumours that top officials in the Apartheid government were using military helicopters to fly young boys to a remote island for orgies. Recently the rumours have been proven to be true and it has come out that the defence minister (Magnas Malan - evil racist fucking prick) had fired his pistol in one of the boy's anus (100% proven).

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Next time you hand over £100 quid to plant your seed inside another consenting adult know that you are a fucking saint compared to people with the means to do far worse!

God save the Queen!

Return to “Banter”