Re: Warning says she 17

Post by skippy703 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:27 pm

bbrider wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:47 am
skippy703 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:21 pm
bbrider wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:30 pm

Jesus Christ - this is scary - the only person who knows the truth is the girl/woman - and she will only know that herself. Really scary
I once went to a friend's 21st back in the 90s and the party had started at her family home. Her little sister had been allowed to have a couple of friends of hers there too. She was 12 and pretty much looked it. One girl looked totally out of place and people were confused as to why this 17ish looking girl was spending so much time with the little sister. She was 12 too... in fact she came out with the rest of us to a local pub after the party at the house. She should have probably been ID'd...she wasn't looking 18 that comfortably. But she plausibly looked it and fit in with the group as a whole, many of whom were 16 or 17 too, all of us working at McDonalds and bouncers didn't give a shit about girls as long as you looked like an older teen and were pretty.

Some other work colleagues had now turned up at the pub and one girl told me, sat by myself shyly, to "go and ask Kelly's friend to dance". I replied that I wasn't interested in a 12 year old and the girl looked shocked...at my "rudeness" and assumed I was being sarcastic as I was 22 or 23 and so and she thought I was exaggerating for effect i.e. that I was saying she was a kid to me at 17ish. She went over to tell her how rude I'd been...and wandered off afterwards looking sheepish. Had I not known already there's no way I'd have suspected she was underage in that way, under 18 maybe but not under 16. Nobody in their late teens or early 20s in a bar being chatted up by her would have likely turned her down...
Jesus Christ

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... orida.html

Scroll down and look at some of the photos of this girl...especially the one with her dad on the sofa and with no make up which was taken just after the events in the article happened (some others are older photos I'd say). You would definitely want to ID this girl...but she's fucking 11...imagine how she might look another year later with makeup etc. If age 16 was your only concern you'd definitely be in trouble.
scott7084

Post by scott7084 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:39 pm

skippy703 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:27 pm
bbrider wrote:
skippy703 wrote:

I once went to a friend's 21st back in the 90s and the party had started at her family home. Her little sister had been allowed to have a couple of friends of hers there too. She was 12 and pretty much looked it. One girl looked totally out of place and people were confused as to why this 17ish looking girl was spending so much time with the little sister. She was 12 too... in fact she came out with the rest of us to a local pub after the party at the house. She should have probably been ID'd...she wasn't looking 18 that comfortably. But she plausibly looked it and fit in with the group as a whole, many of whom were 16 or 17 too, all of us working at McDonalds and bouncers didn't give a shit about girls as long as you looked like an older teen and were pretty.

Some other work colleagues had now turned up at the pub and one girl told me, sat by myself shyly, to "go and ask Kelly's friend to dance". I replied that I wasn't interested in a 12 year old and the girl looked shocked...at my "rudeness" and assumed I was being sarcastic as I was 22 or 23 and so and she thought I was exaggerating for effect i.e. that I was saying she was a kid to me at 17ish. She went over to tell her how rude I'd been...and wandered off afterwards looking sheepish. Had I not known already there's no way I'd have suspected she was underage in that way, under 18 maybe but not under 16. Nobody in their late teens or early 20s in a bar being chatted up by her would have likely turned her down...
Jesus Christ

Scroll down and look at some of the photos of this girl...especially the one with her dad on the sofa and with no make up which was taken just after the events in the article happened (some others are older photos I'd say). You would definitely want to ID this girl...but she's fucking 11...imagine how she might look another year later with makeup etc. If age 16 was your only concern you'd definitely be in trouble.

Yeah she does not look 11. She could certainly pass for 16. That's scary.
skippy703

Post by skippy703 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:48 pm

scott7084 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:39 pm
skippy703 wrote:
bbrider wrote:

Jesus Christ

My main point was that you'd be asking for ID from her as she is in the photos...unless you were reckless, but if that's how she is at 11, then how will she look at 12? 13?
scott7084

Post by scott7084 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:59 pm

skippy703 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:48 pm
scott7084 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:39 pm
skippy703 wrote:

My main point was that you'd be asking for ID from her as she is in the photos...unless you were reckless, but if that's how she is at 11, then how will she look at 12? 13?

Very dodgy indeed. If in doubt you just have to ask for ID. Or it's potentially life ruining.

I did it once with a girl from seeking. Been chatting and she said was 18 and looked it in pics.

Eventually we met up and she asked me to meet her outside the hotel.

She turned up in jeans, trainers and a hoodie, jesus she looked about 14.

Just as we got to the doors I just panicked as if the staff had seen me taking her upstairs they might ring the cops. So I said 'I'm really sorry but have you got any ID?'

Luckily she laughed and says she gets it all the time and had her passport on her. She was a few weeks past her 18th like she had said.

She was the winner of the tightest pussy I've ever had too. Luckily she got soaking wet or I wouldn't have been able to get in.

But I think if you actually meet and there's any doubt, ask for it.

Normally can work it out before you meet though.
snowmichael

Post by snowmichael » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:31 pm

skippy703 wrote:
bbrider wrote:
skippy703 wrote:

Jesus Christ

:O

Yup, I'd believe she was 16
Slimshady75

Post by Slimshady75 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:33 pm

I dont think she looks 16. I think 14
skippy703

Post by skippy703 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Slimshady75 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:33 pm
I dont think she looks 16. I think 14
Depends which photo. First couple obviously lifted from FB or something she looks young but one with her dad which is obviously the one at the time she absconded and shorn of makeup too, she looks 15ish...

As I said my point was over how old she'd look a full year later, still only 12, if she looks like that at 11. Especially with makeup.
Slimshady75

Post by Slimshady75 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:16 am

Yes but it is cropped. I think the full body shots and the type of clothes she wears it is quite obvious she is a teen. I don't believe the cab firm.

A single photo can be deceptive. That is why I am so wary of single grainy photos, or repeat photos on SA or AW.
If there aren't any, there is usually a reason because they are short, overweight or flat chested or something
Magician42

Post by Magician42 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:07 am

Just had a look at her pictures, she looks a lot older then 17. More like in her early 20'stages IMHO
cumshot

Post by cumshot » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:32 pm

This happened to me on Friday night. I got chatting to one SB and she sent me her face pic. She didn't have much make-up on and looked a bit too young. So I asked her was she 18 and she said "not quite" but would be at the end of April.

So I declined and said we could meet then, she seemed OK with it. Funnily enough I messaged her yesterday and asked how she'd been going. Said she's seen and fucked three blokes off the site, all of who knew her real age :o

Return to “Seeking Arrangement Girls”