Also known as SA
seedgiver

Re: Birth control

Post by seedgiver » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:35 am

Likeit wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:22 am
seedgiver wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:38 am
I think students are probably more like to terminate a pregnancy. I'd be wary of blowing a load in a mid-30s women from SA who's 'on birth control'!
Why be wary of blowing a load in a mid-30s women from SA who's on birth control'!
Not a problem at all provided that she is actually on birth control! I'm just wary of being hit with child support. Woman often get baby rabies in their 30's.
www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/9716145/spurg ... -pregnant/
milk

Post by milk » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:16 pm

milk wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:52 am
You find a SB that you find attractive, get her on WhatsApp, price is good, and then you ask if she on birth control. The answer is “no”. What do you do???
Just for clarification; I have no intention or desire to get any girl pregnant.

The purpose of my original post was that as you all know how many messages it takes to find a real girl, then getting her to WhatsApp, then chatting/negotiating money, and the final hurdle - bb. For her to say, she is not on the pill. Frustrating!!!

At that point, what is it you do? Try to convince her to take the morning-after? It appears from some replies, that some guys try to convince the girl to allow pull-out technique.
fredflintstone

Post by fredflintstone » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:27 pm

Not sure about trying to convince the girl, one said to me I can just pull out so she took the initiative.
Likeit

Post by Likeit » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:04 pm

milk wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:16 pm
milk wrote:
You find a SB that you find attractive, get her on WhatsApp, price is good, and then you ask if she on birth control. The answer is “no”. What do you do???

The purpose of my original post was that as you all know how many messages it takes to find a real girl, then getting her to WhatsApp, then chatting/negotiating money, and the final hurdle - bb. For her to say, she is not on the pill. Frustrating!!!

At that point, what is it you do? Try to convince her to take the morning-after? It appears from some replies, that some guys try to convince the girl to allow pull-out technique.
Or there way of saying i don't do bareback
CPbare1

Post by CPbare1 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:42 pm

Likeit wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:04 pm
milk wrote:
milk wrote:

Or there way of saying i don't do bareback
yeah. get you there all fired up, cash ready and for some arcane reason she wont do BB. been there, got the tee shirt.
snowmichael

Post by snowmichael » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:02 am

colquhoun wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:10 am
snowmichael wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:19 am
colquhoun wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:38 am

How do you get a punting address?
Gave one of the airbnb addresses I've stayed at
For a credit card?
Yes, Pockit
I stayed at this airbnb for six weeks in a row so took advantage of that to get a bunch of things in my punting name
Loser7819

Post by Loser7819 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:52 am

milk wrote:

What is SB birth control lol, I thought I knew everything about the sex trade lol 😀
Andrewt79

Post by Andrewt79 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:57 am

SeminalPoint wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:46 pm
Fake named/details Google play accounts to pay for seeking can funded with gift cards bought in cash from Tesco
Hey this is interesting and would be great full of you could expand on this. I was always concerned if I got played by a girl, and despite using a burner phone and sim, somehow they got my details from SA.
Slimshady75

Post by Slimshady75 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:06 am

milk wrote:
milk wrote:

From my point of view you have answered half your own question you have spent time, met some one pretty genuine and agreed something mutual. The fact she isn't on the pill can be seen as a bonus that she doesn't necessarily shag around. Pullout convo in advance is not advised.
If she is fit and you don't have other avenues why not just be prepared to use protection?
If BB is the deal breaker for you just move on.
kevands

Post by kevands » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:09 am

If you really want to cream her I would suggest you getting the morning after pill if you can agree to her that would be your best bet. Mind you a nice tight slut taking it unprotected is hella hot for some and not for others you choose your battles in life lol
----
Balls deep, her knees up... then blow!

Return to “Seeking Arrangement Girls”