Covid and punting

Discuss and review Yorkshire based bareback escorts
Rate this Escort
Post Reply
Japrea90
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:18 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Covid and punting

Post by Japrea90 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:47 pm

Still finding it hard to find girls who are meeting. Both my regulars aren’t doing it yet. Personally, I’m waiting a couple more weeks...but even then it’s hard finding girls who agree.

Anyone else having difficulty? I have no UTC! :(
howaboutit
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Covid and punting

Post by howaboutit » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:32 pm

No..AW has plenty of options. I'm just trying not to, sometimes feels good to take a few weeks break from being disappointed by the reality vs pics!!!
robs111
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:30 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Covid and punting

Post by robs111 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:00 am

Safer now than in a few weeks time, when pubs open and people start going abroad again infections will rise.
Slimshady75
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:08 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Covid and punting

Post by Slimshady75 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:15 pm

howaboutit wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:49 pm
"if we carry on respecting the NHS as people are doing now, it will mend itself in no time at all" - Absolutely correct. We treat it like crap and slag it off. And then you get morons bricking ambulances. Ban them from receiving free care, they don't deserve it.
I've been unlucky enough to need proper looking after once (we've all needed them for various bits over the years, but i mean a proper hospital stay job). Untreated i would have died - i had a nasty infection in a wound that had turned gangrenous - i needed surgery and IV antibiotics. The NHS were amazing and without wards full of drunken idiots, it will be fine...
As for covid? They've done a staggering job. Nightingale hospital stood empty is the biggest 'win' imaginable... the misinformation some people spout blows the mind. Made up facts and social-media bullshit that they all believe...
Very opinionated based on one lengthy stay. Not sure there is any informed knowledge about the NHS at all. Just loosely based on BBC's CasuaIty by the sound of it.

I have doubts about it bouncing back in the longterm without some backdoor privatisation element in the future.
As regards pressures you don't seem to count RTCs, large scale fires, weekend sports injuries, elderly falls, fluctuations in seasonal illnesses, elderly loneliness, lack of social care required after a hospital stay for elderly which can often result in any hospital near breaking point at any time not just a Friday or Saturday night.

There are not hordes may be 3 or 4 max over a few hours. It is just they are louder and more noticeable waiting in A&E than others.

I have read your posts and you clearly have self control issues and rather than acknowledge people's views opt to deflect criticism by criticising others for hypocrisy when really it isn't the same thing.

I am not the middle aged stereotypical ham you quoted but still find your attitude pretty alarming really. The fact you have been defending this stance for 3 months is quite astounding.

So you wouldn't take a break from punting because some people didn't give up takeaways, Alcohol, cigarettes and didn't take exercise; yet you expect them to tackle possibly all these at once or first but couldn't do something a hell of a lot simpler?

The difference also is that a lot of us also realise that these people are a higher risk and do not deserve to die before their time as much as any bad wishes to any of the Covid conspirators who don't deserve it either.

Just admit your selfish. It is your prerogative.

I can understand the urge and even to act upon it. What I can't understand is the desperation to post about it and defend it. That isn't your prerogative.

Talk about vane.
howaboutit
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Covid and punting

Post by howaboutit » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:55 pm

You seem to be adding things i've never said into a quote of mine... Alcohol, cigarettes, excercise? Not something i've ever mentioned. I mentioned idiots bricking ambulances - are you suggesting they're deserving of care?

"Just admit your selfish. It is your prerogative." (and Its you're not your..) i've displayed no 'desperation' to post anything. But if i had, it really would be my prerogative. You see thats how freedom of speech works. it. is. my. prerogative. Are you a snowflake by any chance...
But as i didn't say what you're making up, you point is invalid

Vane? Do you know the definition of the word.. even if i'd said or acted in the way you've fabricated, vane wouldn't be the correct word.

So in summary, you're making things up to have long winded and inaccurate gripe at me.. and then suggesting that because you disagree (with something i didn't say), i don't have the right to say it?!

Jackanory snowflake. Stop making things up and accept people have the 'prerogative' of free speech.... biggest pile of self righteous bollocks i've read in a long time... especially on a forum of people who have unprotected sex with prostitutes. You glass-house is ruined...
enimsiannayad
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:18 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Covid and punting

Post by enimsiannayad » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:19 am

some grate spelling on this forum, and as for grammer..well! Pfftt
neiltheman
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:01 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Covid and punting

Post by neiltheman » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:22 am

Slimshady75 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:15 pm
howaboutit wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:49 pm
"if we carry on respecting the NHS as people are doing now, it will mend itself in no time at all" - Absolutely correct. We treat it like crap and slag it off. And then you get morons bricking ambulances. Ban them from receiving free care, they don't deserve it.
I've been unlucky enough to need proper looking after once (we've all needed them for various bits over the years, but i mean a proper hospital stay job). Untreated i would have died - i had a nasty infection in a wound that had turned gangrenous - i needed surgery and IV antibiotics. The NHS were amazing and without wards full of drunken idiots, it will be fine...
As for covid? They've done a staggering job. Nightingale hospital stood empty is the biggest 'win' imaginable... the misinformation some people spout blows the mind. Made up facts and social-media bullshit that they all believe...
Very opinionated based on one lengthy stay. Not sure there is any informed knowledge about the NHS at all. Just loosely based on BBC's CasuaIty by the sound of it.

I have doubts about it bouncing back in the longterm without some backdoor privatisation element in the future.
As regards pressures you don't seem to count RTCs, large scale fires, weekend sports injuries, elderly falls, fluctuations in seasonal illnesses, elderly loneliness, lack of social care required after a hospital stay for elderly which can often result in any hospital near breaking point at any time not just a Friday or Saturday night.

There are not hordes may be 3 or 4 max over a few hours. It is just they are louder and more noticeable waiting in A&E than others.

I have read your posts and you clearly have self control issues and rather than acknowledge people's views opt to deflect criticism by criticising others for hypocrisy when really it isn't the same thing.

I am not the middle aged stereotypical ham you quoted but still find your attitude pretty alarming really. The fact you have been defending this stance for 3 months is quite astounding.

So you wouldn't take a break from punting because some people didn't give up takeaways, Alcohol, cigarettes and didn't take exercise; yet you expect them to tackle possibly all these at once or first but couldn't do something a hell of a lot simpler?

The difference also is that a lot of us also realise that these people are a higher risk and do not deserve to die before their time as much as any bad wishes to any of the Covid conspirators who don't deserve it either.

Just admit your selfish. It is your prerogative.

I can understand the urge and even to act upon it. What I can't understand is the desperation to post about it and defend it. That isn't your prerogative.

Talk about vane.
You seem to write a lot in that comment without actually saying much.

The comment you quoted and replied to, I wrote the part of that quote and howaboutit followed up with a relevant opinion. So would you mind actually making your point and advising who you are making the point against?
Rampant Rabbit
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Covid and punting

Post by Rampant Rabbit » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:08 pm

Never a better time for a few old trueisms...

Say it, don't spray it.
Coughs and sneezes spread diseases.
Cover your mouth when you sneeze.
Rampant Rabbit
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Covid and punting

Post by Rampant Rabbit » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:09 pm

robs111 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:00 am
Safer now than in a few weeks time, when pubs open and people start going abroad again infections will rise.
Maybe the Leicester increase is due to the return of Romanian prossies barebacking any old punter :D
Slimshady75
Posts: 432
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:08 am
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Covid and punting

Post by Slimshady75 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:20 pm

neiltheman wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:22 am
Slimshady75 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:15 pm
howaboutit wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:49 pm
"if we carry on respecting the NHS as people are doing now, it will mend itself in no time at all" - Absolutely correct. We treat it like crap and slag it off. And then you get morons bricking ambulances. Ban them from receiving free care, they don't deserve it.
I've been unlucky enough to need proper looking after once (we've all needed them for various bits over the years, but i mean a proper hospital stay job). Untreated i would have died - i had a nasty infection in a wound that had turned gangrenous - i needed surgery and IV antibiotics. The NHS were amazing and without wards full of drunken idiots, it will be fine...
As for covid? They've done a staggering job. Nightingale hospital stood empty is the biggest 'win' imaginable... the misinformation some people spout blows the mind. Made up facts and social-media bullshit that they all believe...
Very opinionated based on one lengthy stay. Not sure there is any informed knowledge about the NHS at all. Just loosely based on BBC's CasuaIty by the sound of it.

I have doubts about it bouncing back in the longterm without some backdoor privatisation element in the future.
As regards pressures you don't seem to count RTCs, large scale fires, weekend sports injuries, elderly falls, fluctuations in seasonal illnesses, elderly loneliness, lack of social care required after a hospital stay for elderly which can often result in any hospital near breaking point at any time not just a Friday or Saturday night.

There are not hordes may be 3 or 4 max over a few hours. It is just they are louder and more noticeable waiting in A&E than others.

I have read your posts and you clearly have self control issues and rather than acknowledge people's views opt to deflect criticism by criticising others for hypocrisy when really it isn't the same thing.

I am not the middle aged stereotypical ham you quoted but still find your attitude pretty alarming really. The fact you have been defending this stance for 3 months is quite astounding.

So you wouldn't take a break from punting because some people didn't give up takeaways, Alcohol, cigarettes and didn't take exercise; yet you expect them to tackle possibly all these at once or first but couldn't do something a hell of a lot simpler?

The difference also is that a lot of us also realise that these people are a higher risk and do not deserve to die before their time as much as any bad wishes to any of the Covid conspirators who don't deserve it either.

Just admit your selfish. It is your prerogative.

I can understand the urge and even to act upon it. What I can't understand is the desperation to post about it and defend it. That isn't your prerogative.

Talk about vane.
You seem to write a lot in that comment without actually saying much.

The comment you quoted and replied to, I wrote the part of that quote and howaboutit followed up with a relevant opinion. So would you mind actually making your point and advising who you are making the point against?
Wrong l do write a lot but apart from the odd spelling and grammar mistake it is clear and concises and based on a lot of common sense which you clearly lack. The fact you don't understand is your problem not mine.

Nothing was made up statements implied were ojust expanded and then counter argued.

You both seem to miss fundamental points and just deviate or muddy waters just to settle arguments in your favour.
You have both now have come up with lazy generalisational of stereotypes both in either real life examples and/or this platform.

Either people are middle aged "Gammon/ham" types"(50-70?) or "Snowflakes" (10-20 ) l am neither. I think the actual phrase meant was White Knight?

To clarify:

HowAboutit - Re: "Morons - bricking Ambulances" To reiterate l am not sure the accuracy or relevance to your arguments As far as I am aware there have been two large scale incidents of Ambulance vandalism one at a hospital a few months back and 6 vehicles whose were tyres slashed in Thanet during Covid.

In riots it tends to be meat wagons and police minibuses that get attacked but all vehicles may do so on the rampage. I didn't see any on the BLM riot news footage but I may be wrong on this.

This article refers too justcover 200 vandalisrtion incidents over a 5 year period
https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.or ... 20%251%24s

I have also surveyed the UK plants where they supply and repair the Ambulance vehicles and vandalism probably is actually proportionally a very small percentage of the vehicles that are out of commission at any time as well contributory as to the overall contract maintenance costs.

Yes they are morons but the refusal of treatment for prior indiscretions just isn't practicable. It can also lead to arguments to exclusions of treatment to the obese, smokers, excess alcohol and sports injuries just because they are self caused? What about someone who is stabbed?

The same argument of hypocrisy could be said of the police. We all have probably had some skirmishes or near misses with the police at some point and would want to avoid them most of the time. But if anyone was involved in a burglary of their home or terrorist attack most of us would not hesitate to call them first.

As regards "the drunks" yes this is a problem but you excluded knife stabbings but unfortunately both these are embedded in our culture and need to be tackled through health education and support rather than just criminal avenues as is the war on illegal drugs (overdoses) as well as other costs such as: Lotteries on IVF, sex changes, cosmetic surgery etc, tourist treatments, social after care and internal/procurement fraud. GUM clinics even. Also anything else l have missed which is a resource or financial constraint.

So to conclude your comments are just opinions based on no real in depth knowledge or facts whatsoever.
They are just fundamentally complaints with no workable solutions. It just has a whiff of the Katie Hopkins to me .

And some of us actually do talk to all different types of NHS staff not just the front line and do not rely on "social media".

Regarding the negative stereotypeing in general this was originally predominantly aimed at Neiltheman firstly from his accusations that he made against his neighbour and subsequently people on here, probability knowing absolutely nothing about any of them. I am not the only one who objected to this. I think Rothman did too.
Regarding the accusations of narscassim, selfishness vanity and stubbornness defending the right to punt fir three months this was also clearly aimed at Neiltheboyinaman'sbody.

We all know the debates now. The heard immunity debate has been pretty much been demolished by its own senior advisor with 50% more lives that could have been saved if we had locked down sooner.
Antibody strength and longevity is unproven.
Cummings, marches barbecues, raves and packed beaches haven't helped matters.

We may or may not all get it but a majority of us have stopped punting and escorting to protect ourselves and get better treatment further down the line.

Those who continue is their prerogative but just have sense and do it under the radar. Don't blatantly advertise or brag about it. It is 50/50 the audience are going to either condone or vilify it.

It will be interesting if there is a lockdown in the Autumn and/or next year if people doing all these irresponsible things will change their behaviours. Will they take some responsibility or just come up with the same excuses and blame everybody else first. I very much doubt it.
Will they except that they as a minority say 10-15% of the population would be responsible for it recirculating?
Again I doubt it.

Get your facts straight.

Here endeth the sermon.
Rate this Escort
Post Reply

Return to “Yorkshire Escorts”