Manchester

Discuss and review street walkers around the UK
fastfall

Re: Manchester

Post by fastfall » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:48 am

The streets were dead last night and now we are in lock down.

Don't ask me how but I have managed to end up with a regular staying at my house when the lock down was announced. I am getting her prescription ready today so she will be sorted.

She is though available. She is in her thirties, white, british and will go bare in any hole, kiss and does CIA and CIP (she prefers CIP). Cost is £40. I am in Heaton Chapel so if anyone wants to arrange a time let me know by PM.
Likeit

Post by Likeit » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:04 pm

fastfall wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:48 am
The streets were dead last night and now we are in lock down.

Don't ask me how but I have managed to end up with a regular staying at my house when the lock down was announced. I am getting her prescription ready today so she will be sorted.

She is though available. She is in her thirties, white, british and will go bare in any hole, kiss and does CIA and CIP (she prefers CIP). Cost is £40. I am in Heaton Chapel so if anyone wants to arrange a time let me know by PM.
Fastfall please please respect the lockdown and save yours and every ones loved ones from dying, look what happening in italy spain .if we all follow simple guide lines we will return to normal liveing faster ,don't risk people lifes by being selfish. Think of all the nurses and doctors who are putting there life at risk to protect us all. Unfortunately some will sadly lose there lifes trying to protect us .weve got our arms we got are legs were not being shot at or being bombed .All were being asked is to stay at home for 3 weeks and watch tv listen to the radio etc . Together we will beat this horried corona virus. Please i ask everyone lets not look back with guilt, surely there could be know worse feelings to find out we went against this lock down and past this horrific virus on to someone resulting in death, im sure in time sone irresponsibly person will be on front pages of paper for doing this . Please keep safe every one
norsk1234

Post by norsk1234 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:51 pm

The definition of fighting an uphill battle? Going into a forum for people who like having sex with prostitutes without protection, and virtue signal about disease control.
fastfall

Post by fastfall » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:20 pm

norsk1234 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:51 pm
The definition of fighting an uphill battle? Going into a forum for people who like having sex with prostitutes without protection, and virtue signal about disease control.
You are right mate. Very, very silly of me. Forget and ignore that post. My stupidness.
fastfall

Post by fastfall » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:02 pm

I took the WG who is staying with me to MASH at the PRLD so she could get some stuff sorted. There were 5 girls working the street at the time. We also collected some stuff from a house in Cheetham Hill and on the way home drove back through CHRLD and there were 6 girls there working, including Tracy and of course Caroline.

I was surprised as I would have thought the police would have moved them on in this lock down. I have taken one WG off the street but there were 11 girls out over both beats and we were only there for a few minutes.
Cuntlover

Post by Cuntlover » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:11 pm

assuming each wg is looking for at least one punter, were there plenty or any punters?
bbpuntermcr

Post by bbpuntermcr » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:01 pm

I just drove through the CHRLD on my way home. Caroline is out there at the corner of Cheetham Hill Road and Empire street. Had a quick word with her, she says that she's only staying for about 2hrs or so, definitely not much later than 1am. Didn't see anyone else out so either there's no other girl out or busy with a punter.

Thinking of going back for her, might be last chance to spend £20 for a good deepthroat blowjob or £30 for a bb fuck as she says that she won't be coming out much either until this madness ends...
CumKing69

Post by CumKing69 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:37 pm

Pissed off. Sat in a hotel 15 mins from CHR but don’t want to risk going out as NW Rozzers have been very active pulling people.
fastfall

Post by fastfall » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:25 am

CumKing69 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:37 pm
Pissed off. Sat in a hotel 15 mins from CHR but don’t want to risk going out as NW Rozzers have been very active pulling people.
Nightmare :-(

I drove through the CHRLD and it was dead yesterday apart from Caroline. If you are walking in the street they will not stop you or if they do you can say you are doing your daily exercise.
CumKing69

Post by CumKing69 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:27 am

fastfall wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:25 am
CumKing69 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:37 pm
Nightmare :-(

I drove through the CHRLD and it was dead yesterday apart from Caroline. If you are walking in the street they will not stop you or if they do you can say you are doing your daily exercise.
They were on the M60 by the A J Bell stadium doing spot checks. I see Leeds Council have suspended the legal district as well.

During these times I’m going to avoid the street scene.

Return to “Street Walkers”