I'm contemplating one

Arranging or looking to attend a Threesome, Gangbang or Moresome then discuss here
Cherry

I'm contemplating one

Post by Cherry » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:52 am

I tried organising one a few times before and either had no one turn up, or just 1 guy. What is it you are looking for in a gangbang and how much would u be willing to pay?

It would need to be a good earner as sloppys make me sore after a short period so if be out of action for several days after
Englishcherry22
alanhants

Re: I'm contemplating one

Post by alanhants » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Location is the #1 priority - if you are not close enough to reach then no-one is going to be bothered.

After that it is a combination of price, duration, and the number of men you are allowing. I've see some GBs where they want £200 for an hour and a ratio of 15+ men to 1 lady - just not worth it. For me, £100 for two or three hours with a ratio of no more than 8 men to a lady is OK; more is just a waste.
ldnbare

Post by ldnbare » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:25 pm

Cherry wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:52 am
I tried organising one a few times before and either had no one turn up, or just 1 guy. What is it you are looking for in a gangbang and how much would u be willing to pay?

It would need to be a good earner as sloppys make me sore after a short period so if be out of action for several days after
I'd also say time of day is an issue... Alexis organised one recently & it didn't work out but it was in the middle of the day. I'm sure others would disagree but evening punts are always easier for me to attend, or weekend daytimes.

The other thing is more will turn up if you promise no filming... a lot of us wont go to the kings cross one because of all the cameras.

Why not do it somewhere like Rios? captive audience and you can over-invite knowing space & waiting area etc. wont be an issue. That way when a bunch don't show, you should still have enough people... (has anyone tried this or would Rio's get shitty with it? how would they know as long as the cash bit is kept discrete?)
Cherry

Post by Cherry » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:16 am

So how much would u be willing to pay for say an hour in a hotel in Coventry on a Friday evening? With say 5 to 8 guys
Englishcherry22
lordarunotai

Post by lordarunotai » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:35 am

Cherry wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:16 am
So how much would u be willing to pay for say an hour in a hotel in Coventry on a Friday evening? With say 5 to 8 guys
I would think on those terms it would not command too much. On the 19th of October there is a GB happening in Walsall, three women participating for 3 hours. Past events were on a similar ratio of guys as you suggest here (maybe slightly higher ratio) for previously £60, now £70 each. No rush events with plenty of no pressure action for everyone that attends.

What you are proposing would amount to very limited action per person. How much would you suggest between 7.5 and 12 minutes of your time is worth?
Cherry

Post by Cherry » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:47 am

lordarunotai wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:35 am
Cherry wrote:
I would think on those terms it would not command too much. On the 19th of October there is a GB happening in Walsall, three women participating for 3 hours. Past events were on a similar ratio of guys as you suggest here (maybe slightly higher ratio) for previously £60, now £70 each. No rush events with plenty of no pressure action for everyone that attends.

What you are proposing would amount to very limited action per person. How much would you suggest between 7.5 and 12 minutes of your time is worth?
A lot more that what guys like paying lol. As fun as it sounds I just don't think it's gonna command the profit I would require from it. A couple of half hour meets a week sounds better
Englishcherry22
lordarunotai

Post by lordarunotai » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:53 am

Cherry wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:47 am
lordarunotai wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:35 am
Cherry wrote:

A lot more that what guys like paying lol. As fun as it sounds I just don't think it's gonna command the profit I would require from it. A couple of half hour meets a week sounds better
Maybe you are right. From my personal point of view I love gangbangs but would not again consider attending one on such a tight schedule as you are suggesting. This number of guys in one hour is far too rushed, you will always get one or two that will try to hog more than their share of the action, hence others will miss out.
Wait for some more replies, I am sure there are others that will think differently to me. Ultimately what ever you decide has to be right for both yourself and those attending.
Cherry

Post by Cherry » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:58 am

I didn't mean this Friday. Just a Friday lol.

My average punters books 30 mins with bb totaling 130
I see in average 6 guys a week or 3 hours work and make 780 nicely spread out so I don't get sore or tired so I actailly enjoy it and get a personal sex life as well.

A gang bang sounds exciting but I know I will be sore, tired and out Of action for days, no personal sex for days either and for the same 3 hours with 10 guys I'm only gonna earn 700
Englishcherry22
bchsamj

Post by bchsamj » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:55 pm

It's a tricky issue to be fair.
I got lucky a few weeks ago. I ventured up to Scotland, fairly last minute decision to commit to it on my behalf, and two beauties were ready and waiting....with just myself and one other bloke. Things were obviously excellent vfm, and I popped fairly quickly before watching the other guy pop. He then left....leaving me to spend over an hour with the two girls! They were happy though because their "guardian" joined us and started filming (with my consent) so, despite the girls losing money, they reckon they've already started earning from selling the clips, private gallery etc.

However, this was a safe event, oral without but condoms for full sex. I totally understand the filming being a problem for most guys. A rule of thumb is to invite ten times as many guys as you actually want. A bareback event will get more interest I'd have thought, but discretion is even more important too.

Good luck!

Return to “MMF, Gangbangs and other Moresome Announcments”