Succulent Cherri

Arranging or looking to attend a Threesome, Gangbang or Moresome then discuss here
rothman

Re: Succulent Cherri

Post by rothman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:28 am

DKB wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:13 am
Cherri wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:29 pm
Hello guys just to remind you sexy people that my gang bang is on this Saturday 7th September 12-3pm £70 per person. Three girls and two couples!!! At klub kink Dudley Dy11tz
Message me if you would like to attend
Will it be bareback with all the girls Cherry?
You mean "was it?"..... it was 2 days ago.

Did anyone go?
lordarunotai

Post by lordarunotai » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:11 am

rothman wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:28 am
DKB wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:13 am
Cherri wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:29 pm
Hello guys just to remind you sexy people that my gang bang is on this Saturday 7th September 12-3pm £70 per person. Three girls and two couples!!! At klub kink Dudley Dy11tz
Message me if you would like to attend
Will it be bareback with all the girls Cherry?
You mean "was it?"..... it was 2 days ago.

Did anyone go?
Unfortunately I couldn't get this time, but been previously and was both great fun and well attended. These events are well worth going to, however not sure about future ones as Club Kink has been sold. Let's hope Cherri finds a suitable venue and the fun continues.
Cherri

Post by Cherri » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:44 am

🍒 Saturday 19th October. 🍒Save the date. 12-3pm.
🍒Three girls!!!
🍒NEW venue : 🍒52 long Acre street, Walsall, WS2 8HP. 🍒message me to booked. 🍒🍒🍒🍒 Girls that will be joining me @blue_rayven Sam stocking
£70 per person
stevewilliams763

Post by stevewilliams763 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:48 am

This a bareback event?
lordarunotai

Post by lordarunotai » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:42 pm

stevewilliams763 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:48 am
This a bareback event?
The two I have been to were, so would safely assume this one will follow suit.
tomcockman

Post by tomcockman » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:29 pm

be warned, I went to one about a month ago in Dudley, the only reason I drove the 130 miles to get there was to fuck Sam Stockings bare, I was assured that all the girls would go bare but she definitely wasn’t having any of it, I did unload in her mouth but that is not what I had gone for, bit disappointing really. Has anyone actually fucked Sam bare ?
kips

Post by kips » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:38 pm

tomcockman wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:29 pm
be warned, I went to one about a month ago in Dudley, the only reason I drove the 130 miles to get there was to fuck Sam Stockings bare, I was assured that all the girls would go bare but she definitely wasn’t having any of it, I did unload in her mouth but that is not what I had gone for, bit disappointing really. Has anyone actually fucked Sam bare ?
Was that the first Cherri party that Sam had done? If so I was there also and with the same intention, and no Sam wasn't playing bare........however, she did a couple of GBMilfs parties about 18months ago and most definitely took it bare then as I enjoyed it very much.

I missed Cherri's September party - did anybody go? Can anybody confirm if Sam had returned to taking it bare or was still covered only? I can't make the October or November parties but thinking about December and this could be the deciding factor for me.
Cherri

Post by Cherri » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:20 am

Hello, im sorry to hear that. I think Sam has been having some personal issues - nothing sinister! - which has made her decide not to do bb. Unfortunately, this has been decided on the day. I’ve spoken to her and she has assured me that she will be doing bb at future events. As you all probably know, it’s so hard to find reliable bb girls. But I do keep trying.x
kips

Post by kips » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:31 am

Cherri wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:20 am
Hello, im sorry to hear that. I think Sam has been having some personal issues - nothing sinister! - which has made her decide not to do bb. Unfortunately, this has been decided on the day. I’ve spoken to her and she has assured me that she will be doing bb at future events. As you all probably know, it’s so hard to find reliable bb girls. But I do keep trying.x
Don't misinterpret me Cherri.....I have really enjoyed all 3 of your parties that I have been to, only sorry I missed no 4 and and likelyto miss 5 & 6 due to family issues those weekends. As I said after the August party
kips wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:00 pm

So I went and I wasn’t wrong!! Had a good turn out, only Cherri and Raven were playing bare, Sam was covered only which is a shame but she’s still a good fuck (probably my first covered one this year!)....good turnout, nice to see Cherri building a healthy fan-base
I still fucked Sam covered and she was still an amazing fuck - something about the deepness of her eyes as you shoot your load is "hypnotising"! But, having had her BB at a GBMilfs party in the past, I know she is even better bare. At the end of the day, its her choice and I will respect that and be happy either way.
scottinyork

Post by scottinyork » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Cherri wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:44 am
🍒 Saturday 19th October. 🍒Save the date. 12-3pm.
🍒Three girls!!!
🍒NEW venue : 🍒52 long Acre street, Walsall, WS2 8HP. 🍒message me to booked. 🍒🍒🍒🍒 Girls that will be joining me @blue_rayven Sam stocking
£70 per person
Hey just noticed you've got a party on Dec 21st as well. Is that going to be the same venue? That's actually my birthday and I've been wanting to see you for ages, so I think a birthday treat is in order! xx

Return to “MMF, Gangbangs and other Moresome Announcments”