Bisexual Fun

Free swingers site where some ladies & couples are willing to do bareback
pinkknickers

Bisexual Fun

Post by pinkknickers » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:38 am

I know it is not to everybodies taste but yesterday I had some fun with a female I know and several horny guys.

The hard part: getting men that are genuine and the time it takes to sort out the time wasters from the idiots.

Placed an advert on Fabswingers asking for guys in the Frimley or surrounding area that can accommodate and would like to have some fun with a slut female and bisexual sissy. I would take her to their place and they would fuck her for me to clean up and for those that wanted I would suck them and clean them up.

50+ guys later, from all over the UK, I arranged to meet with four local guys. There were two Indian guys, one black guy and one white english guy. the scenario was replicated in each case.

On arrival I would undress as the guy enjoyed getting to know the slut, kneeling on the floor in my pink knickers I would get them hard with my mouth before they fucked her and filled her with spunk for me to lick clean.

The first Indian guy, who was the third guy we met, was very horny and insisted with a bit of sucking by me whilst he was french kissing the slut he would get hard again and with a lot of dirty talk he did, but this time he wanted anal sex which she would not do, so with the help of lube from the mix of pussy juice and spunk from her pussy he lubed his cock and slid in, not having had a cock for quite a while I was very tight and it did not take long for him to spunk again.

I have taken her to the Bisexual night at the Luton Greenhouse as well as the Monday biclub in Sutton which can also be a lot of fun.
ldnbare

Re: Bisexual Fun

Post by ldnbare » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:44 am

Sounds amazing! count me in if you ever do it again ;)
whatsacondom

Post by whatsacondom » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:58 pm

Been a while since I went to the club in Sutton. They seemed to really want people to use condoms when I dropped by, is bare accepted? I'd love to see you licking up my load
pinkknickers

Post by pinkknickers » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:55 pm

whatsacondom wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:58 pm
Been a while since I went to the club in Sutton. They seemed to really want people to use condoms when I dropped by, is bare accepted? I'd love to see you licking up my load
All clubs promote the use of condoms but it is down to individual if they use them, not sure anybody checks mid stroke
Ragman

Post by Ragman » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:16 pm

I'd be in if you ever get to do this again
Bareback1971

Post by Bareback1971 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Bi is best
davetheman

Post by davetheman » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:31 pm

I would also be interested
fella

Post by fella » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:57 am

Im not really into club meets.

Much prefer couples and as I mentiond in previous threads, getting together with a genuine bi meet, usually means married and older and cuckold are the ones that give best sessions BB.

Thats where I prefer to unload.

Regards

Fella
filthyspoog

Post by filthyspoog » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:25 pm

hey, bi barebacker here. normally have to settle for either a single lad off sleepyboy or a lass off adultwork but have recently seen a young (early 20s) bi couple. both take cock bare (he only bttms but is pretty cute) for a little extra. message me if you're interested. I'm very new here and don't want to offend (i see some threads getting heated), just wanna share some bare pussy and boy ass xx
Fooker88

Post by Fooker88 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:59 am

It’s the same in Glasgow. Guy advertised bi fun with ladies who want bi guys then a bunch of straight guys show up. Cunts.

Return to “Fabswingers”