Fabswingers Advice

Free swingers site where some ladies & couples are willing to do bareback
SteveNE512

Re: Fabswingers Advice

Post by SteveNE512 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Rascal, your writing style in the last few posts is eerily similar to ‘Sarah’ in the post at the top of the page.

Just saying
Rascal

Post by Rascal » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:41 pm

SteveNE512 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:25 pm
Rascal, your writing style in the last few posts is eerily similar to ‘Sarah’ in the post at the top of the page.
Not sure in what way, but I agree with a lot she wrote on the matter, as do many others, and probably echo much of what she said, this could be due to the amount of idiots I experience on Fabswingers in the same way she and others do.

When you are a couple trying to give it away for free and all you get are time wasters you do get a bit fed up and hard nosed about dealing with them.

Your writing style appears to be much like many others, just saying?
leicslad

Post by leicslad » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:59 pm

MassageMan wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:07 pm
Maybe you are right. The one girl I did connect with said she gets 50+ messages every day, she deletes most of them, she replied to me because I actually read and responded to what she write in her profile. I would read a girl's profile, see what she likes and respond to those things. I did this because I read lots of profiles where girls complain about one liners, copy and past replies, guys not reading the profiles, so I thought i had a better chance if I put the effort in and write something obviously custom to them. Anyway, finished with that now, far easier to pay for it!
When I was on Swinging Heaven I used the same approach, I typed out messages referring to a couple's likes and needs etc.
In the three years I was a member I got a handful of replies, and no meetings.
I did manage to meet three couples via the chatroom there; being a live and interactive chatroom I managed to build up enough rapport with the couples to be able to let them trust me enough to meet them.
But it was hard work.

Return to “Fabswingers”