Singapore

Countries not covered by the above
Pregnator

Re: Singapore

Post by Pregnator » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:11 am

I have an international flag-collecting thing going on, as it were. Only new international bare pussy counts. I’m representing Blighty and I am honour bound to put in my best efforts. I take this responsibility very seriously.

Some general info on Singers. Although I’ve had success picking up in Four Floors and in the street in Orchard Road - my go to is Tinder. If you are a Westerner you are automatically a babe magnet. This way is much more fun than picking up a hooker.

Lots of Indonesian and Filipino housemaids looking for a husband and willing to let you try before you buy but you have to work around their very limited time off, usually Sundays.

Also plenty of Singaporeans, mostly ethnically Chinese, looking for a bigger experience than they get with the local guys. Maybe white Westerners are to them what BBCs are to white Western women.

On my last trip I nailed three charming locals in three days, every one of them gorgeous, every one of them bare and none of them ever mentioned rubber.

The first stayed overnight in my hotel room and I had to hurry her out the door at 9am as I had the second one arriving for some morning fun. A quick call to housekeeping had the room looking perfect in less than 30 minutes - the male Chinese housekeeper was an absolute legend. He knew what I was up to and kept me in fresh supplies of towels and bathroom items. The morning fun lasted all day and to give Mr Todger a short break from her delicious Chinese pussy I took her to Raffles for drinks - she’d never been. She then took me for dim sum and insisted on paying the bill. The third I took to dinner and then back to my hotel where she stayed the night.

I was sore and red raw by the end of it but it was totally worth it. I absolutely love Singapore ladies, they’re pretty, sexy and adventurous. These were all quality, well educated ladies with good jobs just looking for fun.

Many stunning Indonesian girls in nearby Batam or Bintan will waste your time with endless chit chat. Don’t bother unless you’re willing to go to them. I haven’t found that necessary, but there are some serious stunners there so it’s probably worth a trip.

In addition to Tinder you’ll need WhatsApp and ideally some regional apps like WeChat and Line. As always it’s a bit of a numbers game, some girls are definitely not looking for foreigners, but many are.
Stinemoren

Post by Stinemoren » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:30 am

Singapore, there are at least red light Geylang and Orchard Tower. But it's expensive.
and dating ;-)
CumKing69

Post by CumKing69 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:51 am

Stinemoren wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:30 am
Singapore, there are at least red light Geylang and Orchard Tower. But it's expensive.
Geylang isn’t but Orchard Towers can be.
Vegas

Post by Vegas » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:26 pm

Looks like a trip to Singapore is in the offing for me... Any more recent recommendations?
Dunlop

Post by Dunlop » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:39 am

Last time I was there I just took a girl upstairs from the hotel bar. It wasn't super cheap, about 150 UKP, but bb no holes barred.
barebrizzle

Post by barebrizzle » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:17 pm

Likewise, I'm off to Singapore in January for work. I can't use Tinder as I'm not single (so if anyone happened to spot me on there, game over). But I've used Seeking Arrangement really successfully in the UK and US so am wondering if that's the best way to go.... or, just stick to hookers and see what happens.
creampielover

Post by creampielover » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:46 am

barebrizzle wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:17 pm
Likewise, I'm off to Singapore in January for work. I can't use Tinder as I'm not single (so if anyone happened to spot me on there, game over). But I've used Seeking Arrangement really successfully in the UK and US so am wondering if that's the best way to go.... or, just stick to hookers and see what happens.
You can set tinder to show your profile only to those you have liked, so can completely control who sees you and who in another country would know your marital status?

SA tends to be quite poor in Asia in my experience

Return to “Rest of the world”