Thailand

Countries not covered by the above
Pgpg

Re: Thailand

Post by Pgpg » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:41 am

Should have added that it is unusual to be asked for money this way as you've already spent out on the 'normal' things - some ask for a 'taxi' home to save face and so I give them more than the 200THB it would actually cost them.

They only get to shopping if they are seriously good ;) and by shopping I mean clothes not gold as often see the bargirls working a farang in Yaowarat's many gold shops lol.

HTH
alwaysraw

Post by alwaysraw » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:35 am

I'm off to Thailand a week tomorrow, staying for 10 nights. My hotel is on Walking St., in the centre of Pattaya's red light district. I've been before, although this is my first visit by myself - without travelling with friends. On my last trip there, I tended to pick-up street whores in the early hours (2-3am) - and take them back to my hotel room. Of the women I approached (or who approached me), typically 1 in 5 offered bb services. Last time, I was there for 2 weeks - and for the first week, I fucked 1 or 2 different whores each day; and for the second week, I paid for the same whore to stay with me. In total, 10 different bb prostitutes. I had an excellent time. I'm looking forward to returning.
I enjoy hammering female pussy and ass!
alwaysraw

Post by alwaysraw » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:32 pm

I've typically paid 800 Baht (about £20) for street prostitutes to join me in my room, for about 1hr of fucking. The max I paid for a 30 minute session was 1000 Baht. I found that, if you pick-up the women after the busy period (11pm-1am), they're typically cheaper and more willing to provide bb. I've paid as low as 500 Baht for a 1hr session, with her joining me in my room. And I've regularly paid 2000 Baht (£50) for an all-night session. The cheapest prostitutes are those working from run-down brothels just outside the main tourist area - and I've had bb sex there for just 400 Baht (£10).

I've tried 'go go' prostitutes, as well as those working from standard bars. But I find them more expensive, and it's often more difficult finding those that provide bb. This is why I prefer street whores when visiting Pattaya. I've not (yet) gone back to the flat of a street whore … perhaps that's a bit too risky.
I enjoy hammering female pussy and ass!
Pgpg

Post by Pgpg » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:25 pm

Usual caveat with the street girls - plenty that are too young to be out and that's a risk not worth taking. Fake IDs are out there as well so take care.
LankyLad

Post by LankyLad » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Pgpg wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:25 pm
Usual caveat with the street girls - plenty that are too young to be out and that's a risk not worth taking. Fake IDs are out there as well so take care.
main concern for me with them is they're on yabba normally. If they're working the street then they've likely been slung from a bar for a reason - ie. robbing or letting down punters and giving the bar a bad rep.

The mama san bar fine is annoying, but does give a little fall back in worse case scenarios
Pgpg

Post by Pgpg » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:16 am

LankyLad wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:49 pm
Pgpg wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:25 pm
main concern for me with them is they're on yabba normally. If they're working the street then they've likely been slung from a bar for a reason - ie. robbing or letting down punters and giving the bar a bad rep.

The mama san bar fine is annoying, but does give a little fall back in worse case scenarios
As well as bypassing the monthly STD checks that many of the bars impose......the one where the girls pee for each other to hide drugs and other niceties :) Seen it a number of times :? 8-)
Stinemoren

Post by Stinemoren » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:44 am

In red light Bangkok, there are many expensive costs now.
and dating ;-)
nsiyt69

Post by nsiyt69 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Will be in Pattaya October 28 to November 10th. Any of the community out there for a beer feel free to message me or alternatively dm me any girls for bare punts / locations / numbers etc
CumKing69

Post by CumKing69 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:20 am

Ffs Pattaya has 10,000 girls. Just go and enjoy, part of the fun is the hunt. Bareback is easy to get as well.
nsiyt69

Post by nsiyt69 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:10 am

True I agree part of the fun is the hunt. I’ve also been several times and know the drill. It was more of a ‘are their any hidden gems I should know about post’

Return to “Rest of the world”