UKPunting Admin

Another forum that attracts a lot of interest.
LankyLad

Re: UKPunting

Post by LankyLad » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:27 am

fredflintstone wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:40 pm
Has anyone on here got access to the Seeking.com thread on UKP? I think it has almost 1000 pages now. Just curious as to what kind of stuff is posted on that thread - do they review SA girls or mention barebackers or is it just their usual irrelevant bollocks?
Very similar to the main seeking thread here. I lurk rather than post but do keep up as people get thrown out if they don't contribute.

Scammer advice and warnings. General reviews though mainly sharing of profiles is kept to PM due to risk of people outting others and sharing of posts*, lads bragging about success and asking for tips and plenty of sharing of advice for success with girls, hotel tips, and then tips for general use of the seeking site

It's a little cliquey with a few of the more popular/frequent posters setting the tone and general etiquette but I'd say it's much more friendly than UKP in general.

Bareback has been touched upon on there a few times and its not as looked down upon - its accepted that girls on there are not going to be anywhere as near as militant as your normal sex worker and you should act accordingly with them - but the risks are high due to the high sexual activities of all involved. Common sense stuff really. Lads have brough up going bare with regulars and no great shouting down, just at your own risk tone from people.

Though the topic of BB over PM is pretty rife if you word it well and profiles will be shared

*the old forum here I shared a warning about a girl who no showed on me. Led me on and let me knock on some door. Travelled 2 hours to see her and then shared the a post about how shes a time waster not to be trusted when someone mentioned her. They sent her a screenshot of my post. You wonder why people can't hack it on SA and then you realize so many people are fucking divs. In what world is a girl gonna be impressed by someone white knighting and telling her the info is on a bareback punting forum.
Letsdothis_89

Re: UKPunting Admin

Post by Letsdothis_89 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:29 am

Mr fishyfoo is admin I'm 100% sure
Letsdothis_89

Post by Letsdothis_89 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:33 am

Punterman wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:55 pm
Just reading https://uk.trustpilot.com/users/5b785f8 ... 6d34e5fa22

Seems that SW Tranny "knows" that Jamess999 is actually the admin.

Could be true, but how does (s)he know?
No Mr fishyfoo is admin no doubts trust me I know
CumKing69

Post by CumKing69 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:57 pm

Letsdothis_89 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:33 am
Punterman wrote:

How do you know?
fredflintstone

Post by fredflintstone » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:34 pm

Yeh, I'd be interested to hear the basis for it being Mr Fishyfuckwit. His and Admins/James999 writing styles seem very different from what I can see.
Letsdothis_89

Post by Letsdothis_89 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:06 pm

CumKing69 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:57 pm
Letsdothis_89 wrote:
Punterman wrote:

How do you know?
I got in a argument with him got banned for no reason other then being in argument with him. Then made new account got banned second time now he was never involved in this discussion at all . I was writing a reply when all the sudden I got banned .Now about a minute after I got banned he writes a reply on the discussion after being nowhere near it with just a smiley face. THIS is HID way of telling me he banned me again .Somehow because i started to get attention he linked it to my other account .It was his way of telling me he got me again. Total cunt .All this because i made him look like a tool
HammerMonkey

Post by HammerMonkey » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:58 pm

Letsdothis_89 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:06 pm
CumKing69 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:57 pm
Letsdothis_89 wrote:

How do you know?
I got in a argument with him got banned for no reason other then being in argument with him. Then made new account got banned second time now he was never involved in this discussion at all . I was writing a reply when all the sudden I got banned .Now about a minute after I got banned he writes a reply on the discussion after being nowhere near it with just a smiley face. THIS is HID way of telling me he banned me again .Somehow because i started to get attention he linked it to my other account .It was his way of telling me he got me again. Total cunt .All this because i made him look like a tool
Its likely he was keeping your public IP on track and being alerted to your pesense.

Switching off the on your router or changing data provider on your phone then back will give you a new IP.

Best defence - either VPN, Tor Browser, or ignoring such people.
JonDavids

Re: UKPunting

Post by JonDavids » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:22 pm

LankyLad wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:27 am
Very similar to the main seeking thread here. I lurk rather than post but do keep up as people get thrown out if they don't contribute.

Scammer advice and warnings. General reviews though mainly sharing of profiles is kept to PM due to risk of people outting others and sharing of posts*, lads bragging about success and asking for tips and plenty of sharing of advice for success with girls, hotel tips, and then tips for general use of the seeking site

It's a little cliquey with a few of the more popular/frequent posters setting the tone and general etiquette but I'd say it's much more friendly than UKP in general.

Bareback has been touched upon on there a few times and its not as looked down upon - its accepted that girls on there are not going to be anywhere as near as militant as your normal sex worker and you should act accordingly with them - but the risks are high due to the high sexual activities of all involved. Common sense stuff really. Lads have brough up going bare with regulars and no great shouting down, just at your own risk tone from people.
I used to be on there. I got kicked off for not contributing. I stopped contributing because I got sick of the bragging. Everything else was ok. But some of the posts were just a "look at me". If that was done on the main board, they'd be laughed off.
bbking_85

Post by bbking_85 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:38 pm

I use to be on that site and trust me that site is full of bullys, misogynists and racist bigots. I am glad I am no longer on that site and also the admin of that site is a hypocrite because according to the site rules racist abuse is not allowed and I have seen members call other members pakis, spade, ragheads, chinks and coons and the admin of that site never took any action against the members who were racially abusing other members and WG'S even if other members reported them.

Also you bet bullied by members for not contributing and if you do contribute they ridicule you for your choice of WG and they ridicule you if you had a poor punt. I mean how are we supposed to know if you are gonna get a poor punt cos we are not psychic at the end of the day.
Auxpunt

Post by Auxpunt » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:01 pm

HammerMonkey wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:58 pm
Best defence - either VPN, Tor Browser, or ignoring such people.
cant join UKPunting with TOR or VPN not allowed

Return to “UK Punting”