Adultwork Sixth Sense

Love it or hate it, talk about it.
User avatar
Flange
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:18 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Adultwork Sixth Sense

Post by Flange » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:59 pm

Why have the two threads I've started turned to petty arguments?!
sambrom
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Adultwork Sixth Sense

Post by sambrom » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:05 am

Flange wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:59 pm
Why have the two threads I've started turned to petty arguments?!
What can I say, Sadly on another post I had to spank Rascals arse pubically and he was very bitter about. Look on the bright side though, on this one he lost his shit so much he outed himself as one of our sad hanger ons. A man in a sad marriage (aparently) who probably hate each other but have worked all their life for 1 bed flat and know if they divorced they could never achieve that again and would have to move back with their parents...
He dreams of fucking a escort BB and maybe when he saves up enough goes to see a 40 quid rom but always bottles it at last minute as he knows he cant afford to bring home a std tohis bitch wife...
We have to accept people like this into our community as we cant stop them and they are desperate to join but know they can only catfish us as they cant afford to risk doing what we do and because of this we have to accept rascal and his clones will fight anyone who exposes them as this is their escape from their biring lives.
Feel symphany for rascal but dont ever give him an inch as liars are the cancer of this sort of community and when the likes of rascal are caught catfishing they should hang their heads in shame and come back a new person amd the name rascal will forever be a fraud in this communities eyes
Rascal
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Adultwork Sixth Sense

Post by Rascal » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:23 pm

sambrom wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:05 am
Flange wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:59 pm
Why have the two threads I've started turned to petty arguments?!
What can I say, Sadly on another post I had to spank Rascals arse pubically and he was very bitter about. Look on the bright side though, on this one he lost his shit so much he outed himself as one of our sad hanger ons. A man in a sad marriage (aparently) who probably hate each other but have worked all their life for 1 bed flat and know if they divorced they could never achieve that again and would have to move back with their parents...
He dreams of fucking a escort BB and maybe when he saves up enough goes to see a 40 quid rom but always bottles it at last minute as he knows he cant afford to bring home a std tohis bitch wife...
We have to accept people like this into our community as we cant stop them and they are desperate to join but know they can only catfish us as they cant afford to risk doing what we do and because of this we have to accept rascal and his clones will fight anyone who exposes them as this is their escape from their biring lives.
Feel symphany for rascal but dont ever give him an inch as liars are the cancer of this sort of community and when the likes of rascal are caught catfishing they should hang their heads in shame and come back a new person amd the name rascal will forever be a fraud in this communities eyes
If you say so Max...

I think anybody can clearly see the problem, I posted a comment in reply to yours and you, for some reason, took offence. You then went on a bitter personal attack of myself, much the same as you used to do on the old forum.

You followed this up by contradicting yourself about my marriage circumstances as well as making other bizarre comments and continue to do so. None of which causes me any offence, it shows you up to be the loser you are and always will be, but you have to live with that on a daily basis.

You claim on this thread to go for the fat bird in her mid 30's and become a regular to see if you can get her to go bareback but on another you claimed to offer girls £300+ on top of their fee to go bareback.

I can understand that you may choose the fat / old bird in the scenario described, I have been in a similar scenario myself where the "not-so-good-looking" girl offered to do bareback due to not being very busy. But to try and cultivate them over a long period of time I did not understand, I would rather spend the money on the fit bird, at least I would have some fun doing it. But each to their own, fat old birds may be your thing, nothing wrong with that.

Lastly you refer to me telling lies amongst other things? At what point have I told a lie? Your very free with words but very little to back them up, maybe you could give it some thought and let everyone know the lies I have told.

And do try and make sense of what you write.
sambrom
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Adultwork Sixth Sense

Post by sambrom » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:02 pm

Rascal wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:23 pm
sambrom wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:05 am
Flange wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:59 pm
Why have the two threads I've started turned to petty arguments?!
What can I say, Sadly on another post I had to spank Rascals arse pubically and he was very bitter about. Look on the bright side though, on this one he lost his shit so much he outed himself as one of our sad hanger ons. A man in a sad marriage (aparently) who probably hate each other but have worked all their life for 1 bed flat and know if they divorced they could never achieve that again and would have to move back with their parents...
He dreams of fucking a escort BB and maybe when he saves up enough goes to see a 40 quid rom but always bottles it at last minute as he knows he cant afford to bring home a std tohis bitch wife...
We have to accept people like this into our community as we cant stop them and they are desperate to join but know they can only catfish us as they cant afford to risk doing what we do and because of this we have to accept rascal and his clones will fight anyone who exposes them as this is their escape from their biring lives.
Feel symphany for rascal but dont ever give him an inch as liars are the cancer of this sort of community and when the likes of rascal are caught catfishing they should hang their heads in shame and come back a new person amd the name rascal will forever be a fraud in this communities eyes
If you say so Max...

I think anybody can clearly see the problem, I posted a comment in reply to yours and you, for some reason, took offence. You then went on a bitter personal attack of myself, much the same as you used to do on the old forum.

You followed this up by contradicting yourself about my marriage circumstances as well as making other bizarre comments and continue to do so. None of which causes me any offence, it shows you up to be the loser you are and always will be, but you have to live with that on a daily basis.

You claim on this thread to go for the fat bird in her mid 30's and become a regular to see if you can get her to go bareback but on another you claimed to offer girls £300+ on top of their fee to go bareback.

I can understand that you may choose the fat / old bird in the scenario described, I have been in a similar scenario myself where the "not-so-good-looking" girl offered to do bareback due to not being very busy. But to try and cultivate them over a long period of time I did not understand, I would rather spend the money on the fit bird, at least I would have some fun doing it. But each to their own, fat old birds may be your thing, nothing wrong with that.

Lastly you refer to me telling lies amongst other things? At what point have I told a lie? Your very free with words but very little to back them up, maybe you could give it some thought and let everyone know the lies I have told.

And do try and make sense of what you write.
You are clearly bitter that you jave been outed as a bullshittter. It clear by your popularist playing to the croud arguements... calling me Max bla bla bla... either way, every punter on here knows the simple truth, based on the bullshit you have posted probablt by accident in a red veil of rage you are not a BB punter you want to be one but your not... I but your the sort who go see eva and then when she asked "Condom?" give a nervious squeek "yes please". you a sad little man who clearly though he was smarter than you are and that was your down falll. no one believes a word you say.
Rascal
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Adultwork Sixth Sense

Post by Rascal » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:19 pm

sambrom wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:02 pm
Rascal wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Lastly you refer to me telling lies amongst other things? At what point have I told a lie? Your very free with words but very little to back them up, maybe you could give it some thought and let everyone know the lies I have told.

And do try and make sense of what you write.
You are clearly bitter that you jave been outed as a bullshittter. It clear by your popularist playing to the croud arguements... calling me Max bla bla bla... either way, every punter on here knows the simple truth, based on the bullshit you have posted probablt by accident in a red veil of rage you are not a BB punter you want to be one but your not... I but your the sort who go see eva and then when she asked "Condom?" give a nervious squeek "yes please". you a sad little man who clearly though he was smarter than you are and that was your down falll. no one believes a word you say.
Max, once again more bitterness, much the same as you are doing on the other thread.

You have not outed me as a bullshitter, most of what you spew is make believe in your own head.

Nor have you outed me as a liar.

Maybe you could enlighten us all with hard facts regarding your absurd claims.

What bullshit have I written?

What lies have I told?

Feel free to take your time and try and write the answer clearly without the other rubbish you want to distract people with.
torus
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:10 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Adultwork Sixth Sense

Post by torus » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:05 pm

Hmm - wish I had a 6th sense for UTC. Can usually spot a scam, but not UTC. Something I need to work on, but I play things so straight as a rule that looking back I'm sure there were times when a girl was waiting for me to put it in without a condom, and I didn't.
Watch
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Adultwork Sixth Sense

Post by Watch » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:10 pm

I have to agree with torus. So many adultwork girls totally against bb, or so they say, it’s not the sort of subject one wants to proposition them with. There have been several occasions when I’ve been ready to fuck these girls with their legs wide open, actually waiting for them to interrupt proceedings and slip a condom on me before entering inside them. I’ve suddenly realised that they are happy to go bb. This may, of course, be because I’m an older guy, but it’s still very confusing.
snowmichael
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:37 pm
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Adultwork Sixth Sense

Post by snowmichael » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:14 am

Watch wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:10 pm
This may, of course, be because I’m an older guy, but it’s still very confusing.
Nice when it (rarely) happens though ;)
BBerWSx
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Adultwork Sixth Sense

Post by BBerWSx » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:35 pm

Nice when it sort of just happens, although rarely. Not so good when you think it's going to happen and just at the last minute you get the not without condom or similar.
Post Reply

Return to “Adultwork”