Telephone Directory

Love it or hate it, talk about it.
Post Reply
Rascal
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Telephone Directory

Post by Rascal » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:49 am

Beware when using the telephone directory on Adultwork.

Yesterday I subscribed to the service for a cost of 2.40 credits for 30 minutes, what I did not spot is that there is a tick box at the bottom:

"Recur: As soon as my subscription expires, subscribe me again".

So every 30 minutes it took 2.4 credits.

I reported this to Adultwork and pointed out that it should be an opt-in and if not I should have been warned that it would recur

They have refunded me my 12.60 credits.

Over the years I have had many issues with Adultwork and each time they have always sorted things in my favour. So I am always surprised when others have problems.
sambrom
Posts: 462
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Telephone Directory

Post by sambrom » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:15 pm

Rascal wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:49 am
Beware when using the telephone directory on Adultwork.

Yesterday I subscribed to the service for a cost of 2.40 credits for 30 minutes, what I did not spot is that there is a tick box at the bottom:

"Recur: As soon as my subscription expires, subscribe me again".

So every 30 minutes it took 2.4 credits.

I reported this to Adultwork and pointed out that it should be an opt-in and if not I should have been warned that it would recur

They have refunded me my 12.60 credits.

Over the years I have had many issues with Adultwork and each time they have always sorted things in my favour. So I am always surprised when others have problems.
Not being funny but sounds like they won reguardless here. First they legged you over to the tune of over 12 credits. Good on you for complaining but all they did was give you the cash back they tried to steal by under hand methods. Because they gave you a refund of the cash they should never have taked you are a happy customer.

Adultword are sharks and you need to keep your wits about yoy at all.times. just because they refund you when you carch them.dosent make them ok. would you be happy if everytime your mate john and you went out for a drink he stole cash from your walllet but agreed if you catch him he will give it back?
Rascal
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Telephone Directory

Post by Rascal » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:52 pm

sambrom wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:15 pm
Not being funny but sounds like they won reguardless here. First they legged you over to the tune of over 12 credits. Good on you for complaining but all they did was give you the cash back they tried to steal by under hand methods. Because they gave you a refund of the cash they should never have taked you are a happy customer.

Adultword are sharks and you need to keep your wits about yoy at all.times. just because they refund you when you carch them.dosent make them ok. would you be happy if everytime your mate john and you went out for a drink he stole cash from your walllet but agreed if you catch him he will give it back?
Hardly as you claim.

The facts are simple, it was my stupidity for not checking, that is the least you should do when you are spending money online, the subscription method has been around for a long time.

I opted in, or rather failed to opt out.

Good to see you back Max, you been on another ban or are you only allowed on in certain months?
sambrom
Posts: 462
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Telephone Directory

Post by sambrom » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:31 pm

Rascal wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:52 pm
sambrom wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:15 pm
Not being funny but sounds like they won reguardless here. First they legged you over to the tune of over 12 credits. Good on you for complaining but all they did was give you the cash back they tried to steal by under hand methods. Because they gave you a refund of the cash they should never have taked you are a happy customer.

Adultword are sharks and you need to keep your wits about yoy at all.times. just because they refund you when you carch them.dosent make them ok. would you be happy if everytime your mate john and you went out for a drink he stole cash from your walllet but agreed if you catch him he will give it back?
Hardly as you claim.

The facts are simple, it was my stupidity for not checking, that is the least you should do when you are spending money online, the subscription method has been around for a long time.

I opted in, or rather failed to opt out.

Good to see you back Max, you been on another ban or are you only allowed on in certain months?
You were ripped off by a sophisticated scam. What make you a mug us your attitude and attacking everyone but the thing which ripped you off.

Aw were not the good guys here and like it or not I spelt it out exactly how it happened...
MasterBeds
Posts: 420
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:37 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Telephone Directory

Post by MasterBeds » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:39 pm

Rascal wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:52 pm
sambrom wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:15 pm
Not being funny but sounds like they won reguardless here. First they legged you over to the tune of over 12 credits. Good on you for complaining but all they did was give you the cash back they tried to steal by under hand methods. Because they gave you a refund of the cash they should never have taked you are a happy customer.

Adultword are sharks and you need to keep your wits about yoy at all.times. just because they refund you when you carch them.dosent make them ok. would you be happy if everytime your mate john and you went out for a drink he stole cash from your walllet but agreed if you catch him he will give it back?
Hardly as you claim.

The facts are simple, it was my stupidity for not checking, that is the least you should do when you are spending money online, the subscription method has been around for a long time.

I opted in, or rather failed to opt out.

Good to see you back Max, you been on another ban or are you only allowed on in certain months?
Funny thing I’ve recently noticed about our old mate Max. The later in the day, the more confused, incoherent and illiterate he becomes. If he posts early on, which is rare, he’s actually reasonably comprehensible. Wonder why that is? Something to do with medication, been more clear of mind once awake or his controllers/carers are not giving him stress first thing?

Something to ponder on and monitor for the rest of us. At least, I find him more exhausting to read once 5PM has passed.

If the pathetic scenario given, your mate John (or should that be little John, as he has no capital letter!), why would anybody tolerate such a friend and indeed, go out to drink with such a fellow? I can’t think of a more stupid analogy than that given!
sambrom
Posts: 462
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Telephone Directory

Post by sambrom » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:42 pm

MasterBeds wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:39 pm
Rascal wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:52 pm
sambrom wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:15 pm
Not being funny but sounds like they won reguardless here. First they legged you over to the tune of over 12 credits. Good on you for complaining but all they did was give you the cash back they tried to steal by under hand methods. Because they gave you a refund of the cash they should never have taked you are a happy customer.

Adultword are sharks and you need to keep your wits about yoy at all.times. just because they refund you when you carch them.dosent make them ok. would you be happy if everytime your mate john and you went out for a drink he stole cash from your walllet but agreed if you catch him he will give it back?
Hardly as you claim.

The facts are simple, it was my stupidity for not checking, that is the least you should do when you are spending money online, the subscription method has been around for a long time.

I opted in, or rather failed to opt out.

Good to see you back Max, you been on another ban or are you only allowed on in certain months?
Funny thing I’ve recently noticed about our old mate Max. The later in the day, the more confused, incoherent and illiterate he becomes. If he posts early on, which is rare, he’s actually reasonably comprehensible. Wonder why that is? Something to do with medication, been more clear of mind once awake or his controllers/carers are not giving him stress first thing?

Something to ponder on and monitor for the rest of us. At least, I find him more exhausting to read once 5PM has passed.

If the pathetic scenario given, your mate John (or should that be little John, as he has no capital letter!), why would anybody tolerate such a friend and indeed, go out to drink with such a fellow? I can’t think of a more stupid analogy than that given!
Ah masterbates my stalker has reached out to me and been strangly consise this time although the bullshit level is still off the scale....

Anyway, one wonders how many other threads you are going to try to hijack to try to make yourself feel important as yoy have zero going on in your world... a 50yo substitute teacher licing in a rented bedsite..

In fairness i guess you can go splurging 40 quid of a bottom feeding rom every week... you have a budget so you need to try to keep.yourself busy.
MasterBeds
Posts: 420
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:37 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Telephone Directory

Post by MasterBeds » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:01 pm

OH um, Max, post 5PM, illiterate and incoherent...just goes to prove my point!

For self-esteem purposes, I would just like to point out that Max’s age guess is easily over a decade out and my profession has nothing to do with secondary school teaching in this god-forsaken, lost island. The education system in this country has completely imploded and will take generations to recover itself, if ever.

I itch to review a mature Eltham MILF, who I satisfactorily emptied myself into today, but she insists that I do not review publicly and that her UTC status is maintained. £100 for 30 minutes is what I pay for this reg and that can certainly not be considered as a P&D service.

Poor Max, do we not feel incredibly sorrowful for him? It must be an immensely lonely and soul-destroying existence? To fantasy and dream of all the encounters that he has never had and to regard him as a normally functional individual.

PM me if you wish to swap UTC prospects, but you must be a credible contributor on this forum. Ignore Max and his abundant invaluable contributors, as they are nothing but flotsam on an unproductive tide.
Rascal
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:34 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Telephone Directory

Post by Rascal » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:56 am

sambrom wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:31 pm
You were ripped off by a sophisticated scam. What make you a mug us your attitude and attacking everyone but the thing which ripped you off.
Max you really are a complete twat, you think that a pre-ticked recurring fee box is a "sophisticated scam", maybe to somebody of such low intelligence as yourself.

Nobody needs reason to attack you, we all recall how sad you were on the previous forum, I think it is funny how Ax keeps banning you, shame you were not a man of your word and not joined this forum, you made it crystal clear you would not.

I think the funniest thing about you Max is how you made this the forum it is today, poor Tony did not stand a chance with his cumluver site with your constant promotion of this one. We all have YOU to thank for that.
This post was a simple warning to others not to make the same mistake as I did, not that I got ripped off, it was also there to point out too people that AW will honour honest mistakes, so do contact them.
I have used AW since 2002, in various ways, and have always had a good response from their customer support team.

Shame you have to try and make it all about you.
sambrom
Posts: 462
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Telephone Directory

Post by sambrom » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Rascal wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:56 am
sambrom wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:31 pm
You were ripped off by a sophisticated scam. What make you a mug us your attitude and attacking everyone but the thing which ripped you off.
Max you really are a complete twat, you think that a pre-ticked recurring fee box is a "sophisticated scam", maybe to somebody of such low intelligence as yourself.

Nobody needs reason to attack you, we all recall how sad you were on the previous forum, I think it is funny how Ax keeps banning you, shame you were not a man of your word and not joined this forum, you made it crystal clear you would not.

I think the funniest thing about you Max is how you made this the forum it is today, poor Tony did not stand a chance with his cumluver site with your constant promotion of this one. We all have YOU to thank for that.
This post was a simple warning to others not to make the same mistake as I did, not that I got ripped off, it was also there to point out too people that AW will honour honest mistakes, so do contact them.
I have used AW since 2002, in various ways, and have always had a good response from their customer support team.

Shame you have to try and make it all about you.
With the greatest respect its you who is behaving like an idiot and giving masterbates a run for idiot of the month this month. you say yourself, "you were just warning other users" and as I said thank you for warning of on another AW rip off/sucker sting. Again I aplaud ypu for having the gumsion to pull AW up on this as its clearly a "legal scam" and for every sucker like you who who makes a fuss and gets the money they have been fleased out of probably 10 just wrote it off to experence and AW steal theor money. Where we differ isyou seem to think they are saints for setting this deliberate trap and then when you called bullshit, saying fair cop here is the money we fleased you oit of back.. amd thay make you the bigest sucker here as good customer service conpanies dont rip off the customers in the first place. but and this is important, if yoy cant see that you fell for a deleberate all be it legal scam to part you with your creditdls then no one here can help you and you are a birn victim.

On abother note, the nigerian prince you have been helping get $10bl out of nigeria by sending money to brive officials... thats a scam as well.

As for materbates, if anyone believes his shit they to are ptobably on the suckers list. as for the educatio system today, I agree, but as he is a geohraphy substitute teacher he is kind of a part of the problem... Any way, iv got a douvle header booked in tooting today so Ill leave masterbates to his pornhub as thats as close as he is getting to pussy until payday i suspect,
Post Reply

Return to “Adultwork”