SA Discussion

Also known as SA
ndrw1962

Re: SA Discussion

Post by ndrw1962 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:13 pm

Word of advice. If it’s bare or nothing then you have to agree this in advance, otherwise you always run the risk of what happened you.
I never ask about it up front as I like the thrill of the will she or won’t she when we meet, but I’m prepared to go in covered. There has been only the one time since I started on SA that the woman has insisted on it and even then the condom split and she had cum dripping out of her pussy afterwards! She freaked out a bit at first but seemed reassured after I told her that I fire blanks these days.
insatiable04

Post by insatiable04 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Silentgaze wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:24 pm
So I trusted certain advise and tried to sleep with someone without bringing condoms, let's say it didn't go to plan. Here's a story..
You've just been unlucky that you encountered a paranoid drama queen like her, nothing more. It happens occasionally.

If being asked to use condoms was a deal breaker for you then yes you should've asked her about bareback beforehand. But not discussing BB is more fun and 8 times out of 10 you still end up getting bare action. Still keep condoms handy just in case. Girls who insist on using condoms usually do agree to go bare in subsequent meets.
scottinyork

Post by scottinyork » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:48 pm

Just had another one, and as others are saying it seems to be a regular thing now. They very quickly agree a price and everything you want from them, then just as you go to pull the trigger "but I'd need you to send me some in advance." I'm calling those the magic words at this point, because they make me disappear.
jamesbareback

Post by jamesbareback » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Silentgaze wrote:
So I trusted certain advise and tried to sleep with someone without bringing condoms, let's say it didn't go to plan. Here's a story.

So I met this girl, or should I say woman on SA. I offered her £200 for overnight.

She is in her mid 20's and a rare find in the UK, she's a Latina from Cuba. Her body is absolutely stunning. Big natural tits and a natural bubble butt.

She said I was her first meet from SA. I was nervous thinking about whether or not she would show, but lo and behold she turned up. She was dressed in regular clothes and was a pretty girl, her pictures did her no justice.

We began to make general chat, I gave her half upfront and she acted offended. She wanted to know if the rest of the money was performance based, I said no, it's a sign of trust. I give you half now and the other half in the morning, no issue. She undressed into her bra and knickers, my god it was a sight to behold. She's was stunning.

We were talking with a marvel movie in the background for maybe 30 minutes before she decided to get to the point and asked about sex then asked if I brought condoms. I said no. She started laughing then asked if I was serious, I said yes, then she said she wouldn't have sex with me.

I didn't push the issue and said that's fine, she can keep the 100 and choose to leave or just relax in the bed the rest of the night. She was disappointed as she was looking forward to having sex tonight.

She had a real sexy energy about her. She started twerking in the mirror and said too bad I wouldn't be able to enjoy her pussy. She bent over in front of me and said I could touch it. I tried to pull her knickers to the side and she said no.

Later she started moaning next to me in the bed. And said I could have enjoyed this but I didn't bring a condom. Then she said she doesn't know if I have a disease or something, blah blah blah. She wouldn't stop talking about the fact I didn't bring a condom, I was kind of over it. She suggested I go to the corner shop and get a condom, I flat out refused, I kept reiterating if she doesn't want to have sex it's fine we can chill. I said I'm gonna try to sleep but she can finish watching the movie. She was a little gobsmacked. Then she wanted me to dry hump her and asked if I could cum from dry humping. As this point I just wanted the night to be over and for us both to sleep.

She said she would never fuck raw for 200, and said other guys have offered her 300 or 400. I asked if I gave her 300 would she let me fuck. She said she would need the money up front. I happened to have an extra 100 in my bag and gave it to her. She counted it, then said I was missing £20. I laughed and questioned whether she was trying to get more money out of me. She said no and started to count and said £20 is missing. I counted the money twice beforehand but I didn't want to argue, I said whatever it's fine and gave her an extra £20. I was never gonna find this gem again.

You might be able to tell she has a very sarcastic sense of humour and she's very fiesty.

So we got down to it, she commanded I suck her tits, and was giving me instructions telling me to bite her nipples. Then we had lots of French kissing. It felt great. I ate her out then stuck it in.

I was banging her raw then after about 10 minutes I came, and right after I came she said don't cum in me or I'll kill you. Too late. At this point I asked her to change positions and tried to fuck her doggy style. She asked what was wrong because I didn't have a full erection. She said we could go back to kissing. Then she checked her vagina and realised I came in her. She started cursing, ran to the toilet to get a tissue and asked how I could be so stupid. Called me a dickhead, questioned whether I lied about being clean and at a couple of points I thought she was gonna try to hit me. Then she started to cry, I mean I think, she made crying noises but her back was turned to me. I wondered if she was setting me up to leave and using crying as a way out. She said she was going, I didn't argue about the money, and that was that. She also threw the toilet roll at me.

So there you have it folks, always discuss things first.

I know you guys might question how I'm so calm about spending £320 for about 20 minutes of pleasure, but I accept my irresponsibility and I'm so jaded to this SA stuff I no longer care. It's kind of put me off the experience. I need a break, maybe I'll come back to it.
Please share the link LOL I can have fun with that
Arsegrapes

Post by Arsegrapes » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:36 pm

Silentgaze wrote:
So I trusted certain advise and tried to sleep with someone without bringing condoms, let's say it didn't go to plan. Here's a story.

So I met this girl, or should I say woman on SA. I offered her £200 for overnight.

She is in her mid 20's and a rare find in the UK, she's a Latina from Cuba. Her body is absolutely stunning. Big natural tits and a natural bubble butt.

She said I was her first meet from SA. I was nervous thinking about whether or not she would show, but lo and behold she turned up. She was dressed in regular clothes and was a pretty girl, her pictures did her no justice.

We began to make general chat, I gave her half upfront and she acted offended. She wanted to know if the rest of the money was performance based, I said no, it's a sign of trust. I give you half now and the other half in the morning, no issue. She undressed into her bra and knickers, my god it was a sight to behold. She's was stunning.

We were talking with a marvel movie in the background for maybe 30 minutes before she decided to get to the point and asked about sex then asked if I brought condoms. I said no. She started laughing then asked if I was serious, I said yes, then she said she wouldn't have sex with me.

I didn't push the issue and said that's fine, she can keep the 100 and choose to leave or just relax in the bed the rest of the night. She was disappointed as she was looking forward to having sex tonight.

She had a real sexy energy about her. She started twerking in the mirror and said too bad I wouldn't be able to enjoy her pussy. She bent over in front of me and said I could touch it. I tried to pull her knickers to the side and she said no.

Later she started moaning next to me in the bed. And said I could have enjoyed this but I didn't bring a condom. Then she said she doesn't know if I have a disease or something, blah blah blah. She wouldn't stop talking about the fact I didn't bring a condom, I was kind of over it. She suggested I go to the corner shop and get a condom, I flat out refused, I kept reiterating if she doesn't want to have sex it's fine we can chill. I said I'm gonna try to sleep but she can finish watching the movie. She was a little gobsmacked. Then she wanted me to dry hump her and asked if I could cum from dry humping. As this point I just wanted the night to be over and for us both to sleep.

She said she would never fuck raw for 200, and said other guys have offered her 300 or 400. I asked if I gave her 300 would she let me fuck. She said she would need the money up front. I happened to have an extra 100 in my bag and gave it to her. She counted it, then said I was missing £20. I laughed and questioned whether she was trying to get more money out of me. She said no and started to count and said £20 is missing. I counted the money twice beforehand but I didn't want to argue, I said whatever it's fine and gave her an extra £20. I was never gonna find this gem again.

You might be able to tell she has a very sarcastic sense of humour and she's very fiesty.

So we got down to it, she commanded I suck her tits, and was giving me instructions telling me to bite her nipples. Then we had lots of French kissing. It felt great. I ate her out then stuck it in.

I was banging her raw then after about 10 minutes I came, and right after I came she said don't cum in me or I'll kill you. Too late. At this point I asked her to change positions and tried to fuck her doggy style. She asked what was wrong because I didn't have a full erection. She said we could go back to kissing. Then she checked her vagina and realised I came in her. She started cursing, ran to the toilet to get a tissue and asked how I could be so stupid. Called me a dickhead, questioned whether I lied about being clean and at a couple of points I thought she was gonna try to hit me. Then she started to cry, I mean I think, she made crying noises but her back was turned to me. I wondered if she was setting me up to leave and using crying as a way out. She said she was going, I didn't argue about the money, and that was that. She also threw the toilet roll at me.

So there you have it folks, always discuss things first.

I know you guys might question how I'm so calm about spending £320 for about 20 minutes of pleasure, but I accept my irresponsibility and I'm so jaded to this SA stuff I no longer care. It's kind of put me off the experience. I need a break, maybe I'll come back to it.
Thanks for the report, it's nice to read a decent account for a change. I'm in the always bring it up beforehand camp but if she was really hot then I'd agree covered. Having a hot girl there gagging to be fucked and you refused to go get a condom - I couldn't do that! Was pretty daft cumming in her pussy also. Quite a few things learnt for when you do return 8-)
Masterblaster

Post by Masterblaster » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:00 pm

So after a regular meet flake last week (gutted), used the cash to reinvest in another months membership, met two already, both properly dirty 😇..... I think I’m liking the pre-Xmas desperation 🙈
Slimshady75

Post by Slimshady75 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:20 pm

Silent Gaze. Regarding the Cuban girl I guess a learning curve for you both.
Personally I would always carry condoms if she was hot I would have used them. I would have asked why if she was not on birth control and it was so important to her why she did not carry condoms herself. I probably wouldn't have paid her any extra either to go BB either as she obviously didn't really believe in what she was saying about STIs. I think I would have played it lower key got her horny and gone from there.
So when she was upset I guess you discussed the morning after pill calmly? So there may have been other reasons she got upset. She may have a partner in Cuba.

There are quite a high amount of girls on SA that are quite emotionally unstable at times. Those who are open to suffering anxiety which somethings can be awkward or they only do photos or those that don't want to discuss things at all and will block you when there is a difference of opinion.

SA is not the bed of roses some profess.
carneyman

Post by carneyman » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:10 am

I'm pretty surprised you didn't whisper in her ear how much you were going to enjoy filling her up, or finding someway of saying it or asking it whilst you're building up to it. Why not just do that as a matter of course when it hasn't actually been properly discussed beforehand? It's not that bloody difficult to have a bit of courtesy.
Jamesdifferent2

Post by Jamesdifferent2 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:47 am

Silentgaze wrote:
Excellent write up and sounds like much of your meet was super fun! I find it exhilarating when the secret door to extra sexual mileage opens unexpectedly...it's also sweeter when it's reckless i.e. no prior discussions around STIs or BC, you both just go for it. (To be sure though the girl has to hot and you will obvs have sussed each other out beforehand.)

I'm intrigued though. What was the reason for not agreeing to covered sex with her? Was it because you judged that she'd eventually relent and let you prang her bare? And what was the reason for not having spare rubber with you just in case? I've heard of the strategy of burning your boats but with a potential loss of £100 and your evening wasted without cumming that seems high risk to me.

Insofar as cumming inside her goes. Yup, would have been better for both of you if you'd pre-agreed that. As carneyman says a good way of getting consent or an idea of her preferences is doing it in a sexual way whilst you're fucking her (if you're struggling for lines, see his post). During sex is often how I sound out girls if they want to be slapped or spanked (trying to discuss every sexual detail up front can be a real mood killer for both parties)

Her reaction though seems is overkill when considered rationally: the pull out method leaves a big chance of pregnancy, plus pre-cum can contain semen, and she's trusting a horny stranger to be disciplined and able re: timing. Doesn't make sense. Obvs her response was an emotional one, she had a boundary and in her mind you overstepped that, plus she possibly felt crappy at herself for not being clearer with you up front. Either way a sub-optimal outcome for what otherwise sounded like a great session.
The love drug is a bit like a Japanese fugu fish. A little poison is nice, too much and it will kill you.
snowmichael

Post by snowmichael » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:49 pm

Slimshady75 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:20 pm
There are quite a high amount of girls on SA that are quite emotionally unstable at times
Nominated for understatement of the year 2019

Return to “Seeking Arrangement Girls”