SA Discussion

Also known as SA
seedy_gonzales

Re: SA Discussion

Post by seedy_gonzales » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:04 am

Mancbber wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:25 am
Had one the other day asked if I could pay for her KFC after I’d refused to send her £30 pmsl
Was that the girl with creampie in her profile text?
turbo

Post by turbo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:56 am

milk wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:52 am
Rocinante1980 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:47 pm
Hello guys,

Today I had a terrible experience.

I met a lady and she wanted a drink, so I bought a bottle of wine.
In my flat, she had a suspicious behaviour (always texting and nervous) and then she went to the toilet with her drink.
Later, she changed my glass using her glass. Then I saw several strange bubbles but only in the glass she used in the toilet.

After I saw that, I told her to leave because I thought she had put something in my drink and then we started having an argument, then, a strange bottle fell from her dress. At that moment I saw everything clear.
I told her to leave and after several attempts, she accepted to leave after I gave her 40 pounds.
At the exit of my flat's building, there was a strange black guy and he tried to hit me, I guess he was expecting someone weak because of that drug. Then I took him and told them to leave immediately. They both left my building.

I guess the plan was to enter both into my flat and take everything.

This is her profile, created several days ago:
https://www.seeking.com/member/d697295f ... 5af3cadc26

And I remember I saw that face one year ago, so, she continues doing this.

Her nickname using that profile is londongirl2222 and she said she was called Tana, which probably is not her real name.
Her phone number ending is: 8066.

Her face:

Well, should I go to the police? what should I do in this cases? (evidently, I don't care about the 40 pounds I gave her to leave)

Thanks.
I have just attached a photo. Is this the same girl as in your uploaded images?

This girl messaged me and then never she never responded after I replied. Thanks goodness for that.
seedy_gonzales

Post by seedy_gonzales » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:50 pm

I'm half tempted to book her and use CrineStoppers or Rogue Traders to catch her in the act and bust her ass.
Rocinante1980

Post by Rocinante1980 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:24 pm

seedy_gonzales wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:50 pm
I'm half tempted to book her and use CrineStoppers or Rogue Traders to catch her in the act and bust her ass.
What is that?
Slimshady75

Post by Slimshady75 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Another thing Rocinante is to pretend to be clumsy and spill the drinks if you knock them over them there is likelyhoof they will get annoyed and leave if their own volition.
Rocinante1980

Post by Rocinante1980 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Slimshady75 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Another thing Rocinante is to pretend to be clumsy and spill the drinks if you knock them over them there is likelyhoof they will get annoyed and leave if their own volition.
Well, too late for that.
But what I am going to do is to install a hidden camera in my living room and bedroom
Do you know if it is ilegal to install a hisden camera in my own bathroom?
Thanks.
pandaman

Post by pandaman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:52 pm

How many of you have messaged a girl off SA who has stated condoms are a must for a meet, only for that to go out of the window when they are hot and bothered when you actually meet them?!
creampielover

Post by creampielover » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:30 pm

pandaman wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:52 pm
How many of you have messaged a girl off SA who has stated condoms are a must for a meet, only for that to go out of the window when they are hot and bothered when you actually meet them?!
In my experience at SA and SDM most will not insist on condoms or will only ask for them the first time and be a bit flexible about that. I do always ask the question about Birth Control though and if I get the wrong answer will tend not to progress.
seedy_gonzales

Post by seedy_gonzales » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:12 pm

I just had a potential SB have a meltdown when I suggested a few nudes wouldn't go amiss when I gave her my number to discuss the financials. .

She said it was disrespectful. I really had to hold back from challenging her over the context of what the core of the arrangement is.

Sadly though, she has my number after I blocked her. I hope she doesn't do anything destructive with it.
snowmichael

Post by snowmichael » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:54 pm

snowmichael wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:04 am
Just seen my latest SA date on her way with a purse full of tenners and a pussy full of cum
First message from her this morning "Lovely night last night, just on my way to get a morning after pill - they are so expensive"
Could be bollocks, could be real, but I don't begrudge an extra £40 after last night
Next message "got myself an appointment for a coil"
Next one was a video "in loo at work thinking of you" another three knuckle shuffle
Next one "when can I see you again? I'll come to yours, save money on hotel and dinner"
Next one "did you notice my bra was too small? Next time I won't wear one"

I have to say, I like her comms ;)

Return to “Seeking Arrangement Girls”