SA Discussion

Also known as SA
seedy_gonzales

Re: SA Discussion

Post by seedy_gonzales » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:50 pm

I'm half tempted to book her and use CrineStoppers or Rogue Traders to catch her in the act and bust her ass.
Rocinante1980

Post by Rocinante1980 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:24 pm

seedy_gonzales wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:50 pm
I'm half tempted to book her and use CrineStoppers or Rogue Traders to catch her in the act and bust her ass.
What is that?
Slimshady75

Post by Slimshady75 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Another thing Rocinante is to pretend to be clumsy and spill the drinks if you knock them over them there is likelyhoof they will get annoyed and leave if their own volition.
Rocinante1980

Post by Rocinante1980 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Slimshady75 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:25 pm
Another thing Rocinante is to pretend to be clumsy and spill the drinks if you knock them over them there is likelyhoof they will get annoyed and leave if their own volition.
Well, too late for that.
But what I am going to do is to install a hidden camera in my living room and bedroom
Do you know if it is ilegal to install a hisden camera in my own bathroom?
Thanks.
pandaman

Post by pandaman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:52 pm

How many of you have messaged a girl off SA who has stated condoms are a must for a meet, only for that to go out of the window when they are hot and bothered when you actually meet them?!
creampielover

Post by creampielover » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:30 pm

pandaman wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:52 pm
How many of you have messaged a girl off SA who has stated condoms are a must for a meet, only for that to go out of the window when they are hot and bothered when you actually meet them?!
In my experience at SA and SDM most will not insist on condoms or will only ask for them the first time and be a bit flexible about that. I do always ask the question about Birth Control though and if I get the wrong answer will tend not to progress.
seedy_gonzales

Post by seedy_gonzales » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:12 pm

I just had a potential SB have a meltdown when I suggested a few nudes wouldn't go amiss when I gave her my number to discuss the financials. .

She said it was disrespectful. I really had to hold back from challenging her over the context of what the core of the arrangement is.

Sadly though, she has my number after I blocked her. I hope she doesn't do anything destructive with it.
snowmichael

Post by snowmichael » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:54 pm

snowmichael wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:04 am
Just seen my latest SA date on her way with a purse full of tenners and a pussy full of cum
First message from her this morning "Lovely night last night, just on my way to get a morning after pill - they are so expensive"
Could be bollocks, could be real, but I don't begrudge an extra £40 after last night
Next message "got myself an appointment for a coil"
Next one was a video "in loo at work thinking of you" another three knuckle shuffle
Next one "when can I see you again? I'll come to yours, save money on hotel and dinner"
Next one "did you notice my bra was too small? Next time I won't wear one"

I have to say, I like her comms ;)
snowmichael

Post by snowmichael » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:56 pm

pandaman wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:52 pm
Yes, but only a few times, because I usually won't go on the date if she says that in advance
Slimshady75

Post by Slimshady75 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Rocinante 1980.

No so I was suggesting if that scenario might happen again. The other thing is to say shall I top you up or can you leave your glass outside. Most people would not take a drink to the loo for hygiene reasons.

Video cams are a bit excessive. So how are you going to view live stream without getting court? They may spring you even if it goes to your phone.

So you could argue the case for cams in entrances and hallways and lounges even bedrooms for the fear of burglary and security and you suffered from paranoia.

I think you would struggle for a Bathroom quite frankly.
I think the new upskirting and other molesation laws would be applied if ever a complaint was made and your defence would be deemed dubious.

I think you would have make everyone aware that you invited that there is CCTV to prevent I trusion and data laws. I think that would put most off.

How often do you have strangers back?

The other thing is to let someone you trust that you are having visitors and that if you don't contact them by a certain time to check the property or call you back.

The beauty with this type of system is you can arrange or fake a text and say there is an emergency and that you have to leave or someone is coming over.

I think this is the most common thing most people do on firs dates etc.

Return to “Seeking Arrangement Girls”