Pandoras Sheffield

Sauna's that have girls who offer bareback
Axminster
Site Admin

Pandoras Sheffield

Post by Axminster » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:29 am

Has anyone checked out Pandoras since they reopened? I love what they've done with the place! Feels like a nightclub more than a parlour. I also know some of the girls there offer bb services however not so which ones or how much extra they charge. Well worth checking out if in Sheffield!

Ax
Griff1000

Re: Pandoras Sheffield

Post by Griff1000 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:37 am

No I didn’t even know they’d reopened I’ll have to give it a visit and toftt lol
Allineedisfun

Post by Allineedisfun » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:02 pm

Went to city that’s now moved over the road from Pandora’s and saw Pandora’s was there and open the other day but wasn’t brave enough to go in as no website for priceing info or anything
Been to city few times there and it’s old place down the road and know a few of the girls so stuck with city however never had bb at city
Would go to Pandora’s if I knew prices and maybe what girl may bb ect
UKBB

Post by UKBB » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:46 am

It isnt 'Pandoras' it is Sabai Rooms. Sabai has moved from Tinsley roundabout into the old Pandoras building and GFE has moved into the old Sabai Rooms on Tinsley roundabout. Many years ago there was a family link between one of the owners of GFE and the owner of Sabai. Obviously the old GFE building was a tarted up interior inside the shell of building that was seriously dilapidated. On top of that, the proximity to a school (on the old site of the Don Valley Stadium) put GFE in a very precarious position. Still, I'm not sure why GFE didn't move into the old Pandoras building - on the face of it I would have said it was the better building but as I say - that's only based on an on the face of it assessment.

Return to “Saunas”