Missy d

Discuss and review North East England based bareback escorts
Rate this Escort
Post Reply
breastjeanist
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:15 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Missy d

Post by breastjeanist » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:31 pm

Dave84 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:11 pm
Does anyone know if she ever does mmf meets and if so anyone think they would be up for it, I’d like to watch her get fucked and filled then get my load in her?

I’m happy to speak to her about it if anyone is interested?
She definitely does. I've suggested it to her recently and she was game but never got round to it.
Dave84
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:17 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Missy d

Post by Dave84 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:44 pm

breastjeanist wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:31 pm
Dave84 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:11 pm
Does anyone know if she ever does mmf meets and if so anyone think they would be up for it, I’d like to watch her get fucked and filled then get my load in her?

I’m happy to speak to her about it if anyone is interested?
She definitely does. I've suggested it to her recently and she was game but never got round to it.
Yeah I think so too, I’ve inquired and she didn’t say no so think it will be best to agree with someone probably off here a date and time then send her a message and she what she says at that point!

So if you’re interested pm me and see if we can arrange something!
Limpopo
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Missy d

Post by Limpopo » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:48 am

I am pretty sure she would be up for a good banging from a few of us.
The only problem would be getting times to fit everyone.

A few years ago BBW Jess advertised one and she told me she was expecting 10 or more.
There was me and another lad turned up...was great though
Dave84
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:17 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Missy d

Post by Dave84 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:21 pm

Limpopo wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:48 am
I am pretty sure she would be up for a good banging from a few of us.
The only problem would be getting times to fit everyone.

A few years ago BBW Jess advertised one and she told me she was expecting 10 or more.
There was me and another lad turned up...was great though
Yeah I can imagine it been a nightmare to plan. I am going to send her a message and ask if she would be available on Thursday evening for a mmf. If your free Thursday night I could see if she would be ok with a mmmf ;-) haha
Limpopo
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Missy d

Post by Limpopo » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:22 pm

Dave84 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:21 pm
Limpopo wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:48 am
I am pretty sure she would be up for a good banging from a few of us.
The only problem would be getting times to fit everyone.

A few years ago BBW Jess advertised one and she told me she was expecting 10 or more.
There was me and another lad turned up...was great though
Yeah I can imagine it been a nightmare to plan. I am going to send her a message and ask if she would be available on Thursday evening for a mmf. If your free Thursday night I could see if she would be ok with a mmmf ;-) haha
Haha and heres the problem. Iam away from tuesday till friday this week
Dave84
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:17 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Missy d

Post by Dave84 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:09 pm

Limpopo wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:22 pm
Dave84 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:21 pm
Limpopo wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:48 am
I am pretty sure she would be up for a good banging from a few of us.
The only problem would be getting times to fit everyone.

A few years ago BBW Jess advertised one and she told me she was expecting 10 or more.
There was me and another lad turned up...was great though
Yeah I can imagine it been a nightmare to plan. I am going to send her a message and ask if she would be available on Thursday evening for a mmf. If your free Thursday night I could see if she would be ok with a mmmf ;-) haha
Haha and heres the problem. Iam away from tuesday till friday this week
Haha always going to happen, I bet when you’d be around for it I’d be away!
Makem307
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:28 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Missy d

Post by Makem307 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:09 am

Hey Dave

I would be up for Mmf with missy d and would be free on Thursday.
Dave84
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:17 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Missy d

Post by Dave84 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:48 am

Makem307 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:09 am
Hey Dave

I would be up for Mmf with missy d and would be free on Thursday.
Send me a PM!
JonDavids
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:00 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Missy d

Post by JonDavids » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:51 am

Did this happen
Rate this Escort
Post Reply

Return to “North East England Escorts”